Tickets and Copying Fastpass Selections

Jahona

Original Poster
So I've got a trip planned this summer with extended family, my sister and her husband and kids, and our parents. I've been handling our parent's and my reservation and have everything set up through MDE. I noticed that her hotel reservation and dining reservations were linked but she wasn't showing any tickets. Where about 70 days out and I asked her if in order to make FP+ reservations if she purchased tickets yet. She purchased her tickets through the military discount and only has a reservation number and was told to pick them up when she arrived at the resort.

So I guess my first question is there a way to turn that reservation ticket in and exchange them for actual tickets before hand or is that only handled at the ticket booth?

Second question, if she isn't able to get tickets and link them to her account ahead of time can I make FP+ reservations on my account for the tickets I hold and then just copy them to hers once she links her tickets to her account?

Rob562

She can try to use the confirmation number on the ticket purchase confirmation she has. Go into the Link Ticket section of the MDE app or website and where it asks to type in the ticket number manually, try entering the confirmation number.

If she can't get the ticket number beforehand, yes you can make FP+ choices for the rest of the group and then copy them over to her when she does get her ticket linked to her account. Though if there isn't any availability for a certain attraction, you may be out of luck.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom