Ticket and Hotel Question

NintendoDS

Original Poster
My sister is a trip to Disneyland Paris and although she has done research, she wasn't able to find answers to a couple of things and if anyone here can help with answers that would be great.

She is looking into getting 3 or 4 day tickets but wanted to book a room onsite for probably 6 nights. Can you stay on Disney property with a room only reservation for part of the stay after the tickets are used?

When she looked up room prices, she couldn't find room only rates. The only prices posted was a package that included tickets. She wants to know how much the room only costs, is there a way to find this out somewhere on their website? Even when it shows the total price, it doesn't give a breakdown of the ticket prices and room prices.

It seems like the Santa Fe hotel is the cheapest on site resort except for the Davy Crockett one. Is that correct?

Thanks

Animaniac93-98

Santa Fe is the least expensive hotel on property. According to the Unofficial Guide, the difference between room only and package is not much, and I'm not sure how much you'd save on those 2-3 days of the ticket.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
She should try calling; the only way for me to get a room only rate with an annual pass discount is by phone. One thing to know, however, is that they will often quote you the most expensive room unless you ask if there is anything cheaper. Your sister may want to look into getting an annual pass and booking one of the "partner hotels" - these are just down the road from the Santa Fe, have a shuttle service and their own websites for booking (these rates are usually cheaper than the Disney website rates). Some of the annual passes give you access to the EMH - regardless of where you stay, as well as discounts on dining and merchandise.

peep

^Was going to suggest the same thing. As far as I'm aware, booking through the phoneline is the only option. I'd recommend the annual passport too, it'll save her more money overall due to the discounts the pass offers.

Visit DLRPmagic.com for more info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom