Throttled landing page for DVC (Queue-it)

pdude81

Original Poster
This is the first time I've ever gotten a queue-it load distribution page when showing up at dvcmember.com to make/check reservations. Is this something new that I just haven't seen before, or am I just unaware of an important registration date today?

1708008554483.png

JaxFLBear

It’s General Registration for the MM on March 1st.
That shouldn't cause the issue as MM registration doesn't use the DVC member website and registration doesn't begin until 11 am eastern.

However, today is the first day of booking for those that have purchased at CFW. Not sure there would be that many that have purchased to make it necessary to use a queue.

pdude81

Original Poster
That shouldn't cause the issue as MM registration doesn't use the DVC member website and registration doesn't begin until 11 am eastern.

However, today is the first day of booking for those that have purchased at CFW. Not sure there would be that many that have purchased to make it necessary to use a queue.
Oddly in the redirect it calls the event something like "DVC Dues Event 2024". Those cabins did appear earlier when booking but I'm not a direct owner of that resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom