Thoughts on E3 presentation?

Sped2424

Original Poster
All in all I have to say that sony went for the xbox's juglar to hear the crowds reaction after they announced no need for constant online and the ability to trade games and use them the way you always been able to was a real smack in the face for xbox. I have to say they had me impressed with the system also nintendo like I thought they would showed an impressive line up of first party software that I think will bring some pulse back to the flat lined wii u, and mega man is in super smash now which is always a plus.

muteki

I went in with no plans to purchase any next-gen consoles and now I can say at some point I will definitely get a PS4, with a Wii-U likely some time after that (though new Xenogears is probably the only reason right now, other new titles for it were meh to me).

The few things that Microsoft teased me with that I care about (Killer Instinct, Pseudo-Panzer Dragoon) are not enough to get me to buy one. Regardless of any DRM discussion.

Sped2424

Original Poster
I went in with no plans to purchase any next-gen consoles and now I can say at some point I will definitely get a PS4, with a Wii-U likely some time after that (though new Xenogears is probably the only reason right now, other new titles for it were meh to me).

The few things that Microsoft teased me with that I care about (Killer Instinct, Pseudo-Panzer Dragoon) are not enough to get me to buy one. Regardless of any DRM discussion.

I definitely see where your coming from I think im going to do the same plan ps4 wii u later

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom