This is so cute!!

General Grizz

ClemsonTigger said:
What a romatic bear! :animwink:
Ya old softie
Actually, I'm really only a master Disney marketer.

Look closely at the colors. The pixels make up microscopic words that read, "BAMBI DVD THIS SPRING BUY IT." :lookaroun

"I <3 SYNERGY lol!!lool11Lolo!!"

Not For Sale

General Grizz said:
Actually, I'm really only a master Disney marketer.

Look closely at the colors. The pixels make up microscopic words that read, "BAMBI DVD THIS SPRING BUY IT." :lookaroun

"I <3 SYNERGY lol!!lool11Lolo!!"
<--Actually looked

Slipknot

Ok for your (DisneyInMyVeins) enjoyment. My first ToT experience story.

My brother had a gym meet in Orlando. Before and after his meet, me, my dad, and my brother visted WDW. I was 13. My brother was scared, so he stayed with my dad and waited for me while I went on ALONE!!!!!!!! Now that was nervousness in its entirety!!!!!! But being a big fan of Twilight Zone, I figured what the heck. I was young, so I didn't really appreciate the theming the way I do today. While in line, I could hear people screaming from the elevators high above me. That got my heart pumping even more. Before I knew it, I was in the preshow and could recognize some Twilight Zone memrobilia from the show. I thought the ride was cool and I didn't even ride it yet!!!!!! So I'm on the elevator with other people that I didn't know (and I was really, really shy at the time. That made the nervousness facter multiplied by 100) The effects were cool, and then the drop made the ride PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Since then I have been on ToT over 300 times!!!!!!! I still have my first ToT shirt from that day. :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
Static-X said:
Ok for your (DisneyInMyVeins) enjoyment. My first ToT experience story.

My brother had a gym meet in Orlando. Before and after his meet, me, my dad, and my brother visted WDW. I was 13. My brother was scared, so he stayed with my dad and waited for me while I went on ALONE!!!!!!!! Now that was nervousness in its entirety!!!!!! But being a big fan of Twilight Zone, I figured what the heck. I was young, so I didn't really appreciate the theming the way I do today. While in line, I could hear people screaming from the elevators high above me. That got my heart pumping even more. Before I knew it, I was in the preshow and could recognize some Twilight Zone memrobilia from the show. I thought the ride was cool and I didn't even ride it yet!!!!!! So I'm on the elevator with other people that I didn't know (and I was really, really shy at the time. That made the nervousness facter multiplied by 100) The effects were cool, and then the drop made the ride PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Since then I have been on ToT over 300 times!!!!!!! I still have my first ToT shirt from that day. :sohappy: :sohappy:

wow 300 times!! that's crazy. I'm sorry you had to go on it by yourself :( that doesn't seem like much fun, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! thanks for sharing your story :wave:

Slipknot

You're welcome. I just figure that everyone should try ToT at least once. And almost every time I have been on since, there is/are (a) first timer(s). So I make it a little more fun for them. Just ask Master Yoda.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom