This is my newbie thread...

AmberFaith90

Original Poster
Hi everyone! My name is Amber. :) I just joined the forum this past week, and I think it's safe to say I'm already addicted.

10419537_10152200312261541_6040432751238840724_n.jpg

I have a 4 year old daughter named Isabella. She was named after "Bella Notte" from Lady and the Tramp. We'll be embarking on her third Disney trip next month. Unlike the previous two trips, this will be the FULL Disney experience. This will be our first time staying on property and dining at table service restaurants every day. We've only done Tusker House (2012) and Akershus (2012). I'm also taking along my mom, and this will be the first year I paid for our entire vacation. My mom made me the Disney addict that I am today, so it's only fair she gets to relax and not worry about finances this time around.

I'm 23 years old, and I've been a mom blogger for 3.5 years. I didn't make my first dime until 1.5 years into it, now I'm able to afford a WDW trip! I'm blessed to have a "job" where I can stay home with my daughter. Regardless, I'm going back to school once she starts Kindergarten to become an elementary history/science teacher. I already have two years under my belt, so hopefully that'll speed up the process lol.

I'm a native Tennessean, but I travel to NYC so much that it might as well be my second home. Bella and I travel every 1-2 months and stay on average 2-3 weeks at a time. Why, you may ask? My boyfriend lives in Queens. We've been together for over a year, and there's a strong possibility I'll live even FURTHER from WDW (LOL!).

10172732_10152015953776541_2176214811400727259_n.jpg

I think I rambled to much, so I'm going to stop here. I'm glad to be here!! :)

mouse_luv

hi! welcome! I'd love to hear about your blog, and it's great meeting other Disney addicts like myself. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Livialovesdisney

Hi Amber :)
Welcome!! I am new here too! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! <3
And I hope that you enjoy your WDW trip :) I think it is great you are taking your mom along too.
Take care

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom