These are a few of my favorite things...

Goofyernmost

Reading past entries in this thread

Am I the only one who goes back and rereads the old posts? Its kind of fun to see what you favorited back in the day!
Though I must say I have found that I have repeated myself a few times.
Back in the day??? 2014??? That was yesterday. If you want back in the day ask about the 60's. The answer to that would be The Beatles!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
It doesn't, I do! And it is almost laughable to think that 7 years ago is "back in the day". Seven years is still practically current events. It is slightly in the past, but back in the day?... Not really.
Well then laugh away. This thread was made for fun and to get to know fellow forum members by finding out about common likes and interests. But by all means bring some negativity to it.

Goofyernmost

Well then laugh away. This thread was made for fun and to get to know fellow forum members by finding out about common likes and interests. But by all means bring some negativity to it.
I'm sorry you see my saying that as a negative. It just tickled me that someone would think that seven years ago was "back in the day". That phrase is usually used to identify the olden days back when we had to get up to change the channel, etc. It was not intended to be offensive anymore than you calling 7 years ago as "back in the day". It is kind of insulting to those of us that are older. However, I apologize because I never meant it as negative or anything anymore then just a time frame comparison.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I'm sorry you see my saying that as a negative. It just tickled me that someone would think that seven years ago was "back in the day". That phrase is usually used to identify the olden days back when we had to get up to change the channel, etc. It was not intended to be offensive anymore than you calling 7 years ago as "back in the day". It is kind of insulting to those of us that are older. However, I apologize because I never meant it as negative or anything anymore then just a time frame comparison.
My saying "back in the day" was not meant to be offensive to anyone so my apologies that you read it that way. It was just a cheeky comment to refer to this particular thread especially when there aren't many threads that survive years later outside of photo and other game/fun threads. Thank you for getting back and explaining your intention to not offend. As has been said many a time forums, texting, commenting on social media etc. is are difficult mediums to hear ones tone so arguments ensue. Glad we can get it figured out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom