TheNo Distractions, Never say Never and let's eat a garbage can while we are at it Sept 2012 TR

erstwo

I've started reading this morning - I wish I had time to finish today! I think I'm half way through and I am loving it!
Your 'littles' are adorable. (Your oldest son too - but it seems weird to call an 18 year old adorable! Ha! :)) Congratulations on your grandson! What fun to be able to hug and snuggle one that you don't have to feed at 3am! :D
If you ever get the chance, I think you would love the Beach Club just as much - if not more than the Boardwalk. I agree that there is so much to do you almost want to go on a 'non park' trip, but being able to walk over to Epcot is so very nice!
I think I'm on day 4 and no ponchos - so happy for you all! Oh and good for you for trying that Surrey thing - I always tell my kids no - poor things! :p
Looking forward to reading the rest!

Alison1975

Original Poster
I've started reading this morning - I wish I had time to finish today! I think I'm half way through and I am loving it!
Your 'littles' are adorable. (Your oldest son too - but it seems weird to call an 18 year old adorable! Ha! :)) Congratulations on your grandson! What fun to be able to hug and snuggle one that you don't have to feed at 3am! :D
If you ever get the chance, I think you would love the Beach Club just as much - if not more than the Boardwalk. I agree that there is so much to do you almost want to go on a 'non park' trip, but being able to walk over to Epcot is so very nice!
I think I'm on day 4 and no ponchos - so happy for you all! Oh and good for you for trying that Surrey thing - I always tell my kids no - poor things! :p
Looking forward to reading the rest!

yeppie a new reader!! Yeah I def want to try Y&BC.. I'm certain the next trip will be there as once myu kids are a little bigger I wont want to cram 5 of us in a moderate room any more ( PORS this coming trip).. enjoy the report!!! and yes..they are all adorable..even the 18 year old :)

sam&mia

just finished reading this one and also read your last one! they were fantastic, off to read your PTR now :)
we were there same time as you this year didnt see myself in any photos :( haha.
your children are adorable and congratulations on the grandson. the photos of your youngest with belle were just beautiful.
we are booked for next year at beach club and totally excited for the pool.
we didnt get to MNSSHP this time but after seeing your photos i think we will have to go next year mia who will be 5 will love it!
x

Dottie1979

Okay, I've been reading reports here for soooo long and never replied. But now I HAVE to. Great report and sooooo much fun. Can not wait to go back....in september...in pretty much the Same hotel you will be. Maybe we even meet....would be to scared to even say hi but stil.....it's possible...lol

Alison1975

Original Poster
just finished reading this one and also read your last one! they were fantastic, off to read your PTR now :)
we were there same time as you this year didnt see myself in any photos :( haha.
your children are adorable and congratulations on the grandson. the photos of your youngest with belle were just beautiful.
we are booked for next year at beach club and totally excited for the pool.
we didnt get to MNSSHP this time but after seeing your photos i think we will have to go next year mia who will be 5 will love it!
x

Thank you!! What are your dates for next year??

Alison1975

Original Poster
Okay, I've been reading reports here for soooo long and never replied. But now I HAVE to. Great report and sooooo much fun. Can not wait to go back....in september...in pretty much the Same hotel you will be. Maybe we even meet....would be to scared to even say hi but stil.....it's possible...lol

never be scared!! I'm super easy to talk to..LOL.. I love meeting people from the boards!!

Bama14

we , of course, rode Maelstrom..I really think they need a Tshirt that says "disappear disappear" with the trolls..cus I'd buy that!
Declan finished up that mission:
021_zps5e09a535.jpg

022_zps89dfaa1f.jpg

Taejan wanted to see the trains because last time we were near them it was pouring!
023_zpsf861fcac.jpg

024_zpsc14349f1.jpg

025_zps1fdaca8a.jpg

026_zps57398202.jpg

Up next.. We meet a man from Pensacola Japan!
I wish they had a tshirt with the troll saying "Disappear, disappear" too! My son loves the ride and for the longest time he would call it the disappear, disappear ride.

stevehousse

Congratulations on th new one! Being a young parent is hard but so much fun and so rewarding! I was 23 when we had Landon! He is going to be 5 this year!!! Time flies so fast and I'm sure you and your son cannot wait to take the little guy on his first trip to disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom