Theme Park Insider Theme Park Attraction of the Year

RoRo

Original Poster
Theme Park Insider is once again is holding the contest. Currently, the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios is beating Indiana Jones at Disneyland. Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom just got beat by Spiderman. Lights, Motors, Action beat Waterworld at Universal Hollywood.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com

RoRo

Original Poster
PhilharMagic beat Reflections of China. Tower of Terror beat Indiana Jones. Festival of the Lion King beat Universals Horror Make-Up Show.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Not 100% sure Splash Mountain should have beaten Spider-Man, but I've never been on Spider-Man, so I couldn't say for certain...

Victor

Spider-Man IS the best ride in Orlando, and possibly the world (runs close with ToT and IJA). What's sad is that: A) The best ride is not in WDW and B) nothing has come close to beating it in the 10+ years it has been open (although I'm sure Harry Potter will). WDW needs to step it up!

RoRo

Original Poster
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is meant to be a groundbreaking, game changer E ticket attraction.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:lol:

A D? how?

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is meant to be a groundbreaking, game changer E ticket attraction.

If I expect a "D" and indeed find an "E"...I will be happy and pleasantly surprised.

If I expect an "E" and technical problems force effects not to work, or it just doesn't live up to my expectations, then I will be disappointed.

RoRo

Original Poster
If I expect a "D" and indeed find an "E"...I will be happy and pleasantly surprised.

If I expect an "E" and technical problems force effects not to work, or it just doesn't live up to my expectations, then I will be disappointed.

But it i supposed to use new and never before used technology so it is a E-Ticket by definition. Universal themselves say it is one of their marquee attractions.

JT3000

I'm not a fan of the pointless ticket designations, but if Forbidden Journey isn't an 'E' then there is no such thing.

StageFrenzy

Spider-Man IS the best ride in Orlando, and possibly the world (runs close with ToT and IJA). What's sad is that: A) The best ride is not in WDW and B) nothing has come close to beating it in the 10+ years it has been open (although I'm sure Harry Potter will). WDW needs to step it up!

I don't think Spiderman has aged that well, its certainly not my favorite ride in Orlando anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom