The WWTBAMP items are up for bids!!!

AHHH... I wondered what those were yesterday when i was at Mouse Surplus. They looked comfortable and I sat in one but it wasnt at all. They had prolly about 30, maybe a bit more. Didnt see a price on them, and forgot to ask for what they were asking.

metscool

looks like a comfy chair. anyone ever sit in one?
Yep. Once. It was because we brought I grandmother there and she is in a wheelchair so we where in the front of the line and we got in and we sat in those chiars. I was on the TV everytime that they had the person that was in the "Hot Seat". I kept doing funny things behind him.

yellowrocket

The actual HotSeats found in all of the WWTBAM sets (Disney theme parks or otherwise) is a fairly common beauty parlor chair that has only been slightly altered. Not sure about the fastest finger chairs.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
oh, ok. well that is a little more exciting.

hmmm, ok, stupid question, but once it was put inthe sound stage and regis left, if you won any money during the game, did you get it in real life or was it just for fun. if so, 500,000 would have been nice to settle on, but im sure i dont have to remind you of that. :D

sorry
They really stressed that you were playing for points not dollars. I walked away with some pins and some pretty cool Star Wars stuff. Had I been playing for real I think I still would have gone for it all. I would much rather go down swinging.

oh, ok. well that is a little more exciting.

hmmm, ok, stupid question, but once it was put inthe sound stage and regis left, if you won any money during the game, did you get it in real life or was it just for fun. if so, 500,000 would have been nice to settle on, but im sure i dont have to remind you of that. :D

sorry

Unfortunately you didn't play for money....each level was points not dollars amounts...and different levels meant different things (pins, hats, t-shirts, etc). I think if you got the 1 mil. question right you won disney cruise but correct me if I'm wrong.:wave:

looks like yoda beat me to it!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Unfortunately you didn't play for money....each level was points not dollars amounts...and different levels meant different things (pins, hats, t-shirts, etc). I think if you got the 1 mil. question right you won disney cruise but correct me if I'm wrong.:wave:

looks like yoda beat me to it!
wow, that is stepping up their game. that is sweet if true..... errr, was true.

it would be neat if they would have given you the choice of that or seeing backstage of a few of your favorite attractions etc etc. something that you would have the opportunity to do in real life.

WDWFanatic

Ive been to mousesurplus before, its a pretty cool place to look thru all the disney stuff. i have have pics of the monorail they have. Is there anywhere on dinsey property to buy stuff like this? About 10 years ago they sold a few of the light pole shileds from different anniversaries at the exposition shop on the right as you come in. I always wondered if you could buy directly from them like all the skyway buckets and stuff sitting in the boneyards and on side dirt roads in the back of MK. I have looked at satellite photos a few times and found interesting stuff laying around back there.

Ive been to mousesurplus before, its a pretty cool place to look thru all the disney stuff. i have have pics of the monorail they have. Is there anywhere on dinsey property to buy stuff like this? About 10 years ago they sold a few of the light pole shileds from different anniversaries at the exposition shop on the right as you come in. I always wondered if you could buy directly from them like all the skyway buckets and stuff sitting in the boneyards and on side dirt roads in the back of MK. I have looked at satellite photos a few times and found interesting stuff laying around back there.

They were probably at property control. If you know a cast member they can bring a guest into PC. I bought alot of cool stuff back there in the damaged merchandise trailer and cast connection. I miss it :(

Legacy

Millionaire didn't use an Expression. WholeHog II.

That doesn't surprise me... there were far too many automated fixtures in the attraction to be running purely on an expression. I'm not sure what attraction it's from... but I'm the high bidder on it right now. If I can get it for cheap, I'll turn around and try to sell it on UsedLighting...

NeedABreak

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I got burned by the fastest finger chair. We got there early one day and was asked to sit in the FF chairs. I thought we were only playing against the 10 people in the chairs. Actually, it was against the whole studio. I was bummed.

metscool

I got burned by the fastest finger chair. We got there early one day and was asked to sit in the FF chairs. I thought we were only playing against the 10 people in the chairs. Actually, it was against the whole studio. I was bummed.
Wow you didn't know that. I am going to miss it.:cry:

shoppingnut

I recall way back around 95 they had a big sale on the back lot area of NY street, where they had tables and tents set up selling off all sorts of park merchandise. I remember buying one of the big Mickey's Birthdayland lucite signs for $15 that was attached to the poles that is now Toontown. Ahh those were the days.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The trick to the FF button was just to hit 4 buttons as fast as you can (BACD was my order of choice) and hope that you were right. If you tried to read the question and then answer someone else that is just hitting buttons will beat you every time. This was how I got in the hot seat for my second time.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I recently won a shovel that was used in dinoland....mousesurplus has the best communication of any ebay seller I've dealt with yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom