The Virtual Walt Disney World Trip-Help Out Today!

Coast

Original Poster
Hello WDW lovers.The gang and I over at the Coastin East Amusement Park Podcast(http://www.coastineast.com) has teamed up with Animated Midway Productions to produce the Virtual Walt Disney World Trip.What is that you ask? It's an 8-part video commentary series of what it would be like if you joined the cast on a trip to the World.This promo announcement video explains it all better.Promo Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDzASaERzjo

Now,we have NOT started recording yet.Why? Well,a project this big needs alot of help.That's where you guys can come in.I know you guys here at WDW Magic like stuff like this and will be willing to help.We have some members of YouTube willing to give us the rights to their videos for this project,but we need ALOT more than we have.We're not just limiting this to videos.If you have any suggestions,audio,pictures you can give to us to use,we REALLY appreciate it.If you can even volunteer to come on for a ride or two and be a guest,that's awesome!

We're also unsure on how to go about this,since something like this really hasn't been done before.Should we be serious? Should we make it all comedy? We'd like some feedback on what you'd like to watch.Also,if you have any suggestions or tips(what rides you'd like to see,what shows,etc.) let us know.
You can help by leaving any suggestions here in this forum,our own forums at CoastinEast.com,or email us at CoastinEastPodcast@Hotmail.com
You will get complete credit for whatever you do for us in a special thank you/credit video.We hope you guys can give us help in this massive(and I believe a first of it's kind) project,we REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks guys.

MCBRIZZ5

The goal we have for this project is to both have an easily viewable, walk-through of some of your favorite attractions from all over the "world". I know that I am constantly looking for ride attraction videos across the net. The one problem I have with the videos though is that they are boring (especially in certain Disney World rides since they so darn long). So we have decided to spice things up a little and do commentaries along with the rides. This will 1) add alot of humor and keep people hopefully interested and 2) add some of our knowledge and past experiences on these rides that we all feel should be spread to other fans.
What we need from other Disney World fans like yourselves is a lot of suggestions on rides, attractions, and overall knowledge of the Disney World Resort. It is our hope that not only we entertain and teach you about Disney, but also learn a little something about Walt Disney World that we did not know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom