The Tunnels

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Here is what we know about this project. I financing statement was filed by Kinetescape Steam & Power LLC a while back. This is the company that own The Edison in LA. The document called out three locations.

The first is above ground where the Adventurers Club used to be.

Edison2JPG.JPG

The other two are below ground...

Edison1.jpg
Eidson3.JPG

It's not clear at this point if all three locations will be combined into a single thing, of we might be getting different spaces all created by the Edison people.

jt04

Original Poster
Here is what we know about this project. I financing statement was filed by Kinetescape Steam & Power LLC a while back. This is the company that own The Edison in LA. The document called out three locations.

The first is above ground where the Adventurers Club used to be.

View attachment 104184

The other two are below ground...

View attachment 104183 View attachment 104185

It's not clear at this point if all three locations will be combined into a single thing, of we might be getting different spaces all created by the Edison people.

I know this concept started in Cali but I imagine 99% of everyone knows nothing of the Edison-Florida connection. One more reason to appreciate the genius of DS.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I know this concept started in Cali but I imagine 99% of everyone knows nothing of the Edison-Florida connection. One more reason to appreciate the genius of DS.

The general public doesn't, but on this forum it is pretty common knowledge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom