The 'This is Totally Awesome.' Memorial Day weekend trip report

Well hello there. So here we are. A few days post vacation and already finding it hard to get back into the daily routine. What better way to relieve the blues than to start a trip report. Most of you by now know who we/ I am. But lets recap just in case.

DSC03044.jpg

Your host (Me) Aleisha: I just celebrated birthday #33 (eek) two days before we left. Love Disney, Hockey, Kenny Chesney and summer. Hates her two hour commute into DC every day and is allergic to just about everything, including animal fat found in beef pork and dairy. Yes its a pain, no I do not recommend it.

Andy: My DH, 35. Eats breathes and sleeps hockey, is also employed by the Caps, which probably explains why most of his wardrobe is something Caps related. Loves Disney, Star Wars and thinks he is a lot more funny than he actually is. Hates the heat, but says he is getting used to it.

DSC03025.jpg

Logan: 4. Star Wars lover, Disney lover. Heart breaker in the making, loves the ladies and has an empathy that is far beyond his years. Mommy's boy, and allergic to dairy.

Now originally this trip was supposed to be back in March but had to be postponed when hockey season ended its lockout. So instead of cancelling it right out, we decided to just postpone it, celebrating my bday (May 22nd) and our 7th anniversary (May 27th) down in our favorite place. Bonus, it was Star Wars weekend

So this was the plan:
May 24-29th at the Wilderness Lodge Villas....
Celebrations: Birthaversary (as titled by a Cast Member)
Dinning Plan.
Annual Passes.

But I am assuming this isn't what you came to read. Which means I shall get started with the actual report.

DisneyFan1003

I'm way behind catching up on reports! Sounds like you had a fantastic time...and great report as always. Bummer that the servers were so dismissive at Chef Mickey's...and a snake in the pool??!!

Tell Logan no worries...sometimes even the big guys cry when it's time to go home! :)

Thanks for sharing!

PartOfYourWorld

I agree with Logan I'm never growing up!

I was keeping an eye out for you on memorial day weekend. We were also in the same parks to on that Sunday and Monday evening. I found the parks to be a mad house Sunday and Monday, we hardly did anything but enjoyed it just the same. Maybe some other time we'll cross paths!

I really enjoyed your report and very excited that there will be another one soon!!!!!

And I can't believe that snake in the pool! That's crazy!

foreverbelle

Original Poster
I'm way behind catching up on reports! Sounds like you had a fantastic time...and great report as always. Bummer that the servers were so dismissive at Chef Mickey's...and a snake in the pool??!!

Tell Logan no worries...sometimes even the big guys cry when it's time to go home! :)

Thanks for sharing!

I sure will, even weeks after we home he still gets touches of 'Disney sadness and says he would rather be there...He is busy counting down and saving until then!

I agree with Logan I'm never growing up!

I was keeping an eye out for you on memorial day weekend. We were also in the same parks to on that Sunday and Monday evening. I found the parks to be a mad house Sunday and Monday, we hardly did anything but enjoyed it just the same. Maybe some other time we'll cross paths!

I really enjoyed your report and very excited that there will be another one soon!!!!!

And I can't believe that snake in the pool! That's crazy!

We looked as well, it was just made house but a lot of fun.....
The whole snake thing totally freaked me out but eh. What can you do you know?

Thank you so much for reading, and I will be posting the next one before we know it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom