The Spirited 11th Hour ...

Mike S

Visit universal more often....that's the only way WDW will get better.
image.jpeg

FigmentJedi

BrianLo

Speaking of movies, Disney seems to have some more winners on their hands coming out...

As I type, The Jungle Book has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and Captain America: Civil War has 100% ratings, though it's early (only 14 reviews since they only started today) but has been getting pretty solid hype on social media.

I wonder if this is the first year Disney won't have a meteoric flop.

Things get dicey between Alice (critically), Pete's Dragon and BFG though.

They certainly are having a rather good run already this year.

doctornick

Is Born in China coming out his month? I've seen conflicting info whether it will be out in 2016 or 2017 and typically they release the Dinseynature films on or around Earth Day.

cheezbat

BrerJon

Eh, the only good Peter Pan movie was one where the bad guy's name was the title.

I loved Hook. All these other ones were a bore. I'd much rather watch the animated film over any of those.

According to the Deadline article, there's a Tinkerbell movie too with the possibility of 'some crossover cast'.

Please tell me Disney aren't trying to unite their live action remakes under a Marvel/DC style shared universe franchise? How long before we see a live action Disney princess team-up movie, I wonder?

Cesar R M

Eh, the only good Peter Pan movie was one where the bad guy's name was the title.

I loved Hook. All these other ones were a bore. I'd much rather watch the animated film over any of those.
That movie was amazing...
so many great actors in it.
I cant believe there were so many cameos as well.
and I still cant believe Maggie Smith is still with us!
and the movie was so fun!
I'm surprised it was shredded by rotten tomatoes lol.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I'm pretty much over live action reboots and spin offs... and have been since Maleficient.

That said... Jungle Book looks amazing. Will definitely have to see. So far Disney can pen me in for Captain America, Jungle Book, Doctor Strange, and Rogue One movie tickets.

Starting to think I need a second job to afford movie tickets this year.

the.dreamfinder

Is Born in China coming out his month? I've seen conflicting info whether it will be out in 2016 or 2017 and typically they release the Dinseynature films on or around Earth Day.
It has to be 2017, we would have seen serious promotions for it by now if it were coming out for Earth Day this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom