The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

RMichael21

Join Tiki, Jokers, and I as we discuss the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season Two from its beginning in July to the final nine:

Just responding to what you guys said to me, my personal life was in the way for a challenge or two... (Challenge 2 mainly). However, I always try to help out my team whenever possible and these conflicts are pretty much over (except for this weekend) for the rest of the season.

Matt7187

Man, after just one day, I wish I was at this D23 Expo instead of 2013's. Does anyone have a link to the Finding Dory footage? Or anything from Coco/Toy Story 4?

tcool

My only frustration comes in how there were no dates released for any of the DHS stuff :p
Not exactly we know Star Tours is getting the new planets later this year by the Star Wars 7 is near. We know the Star Wars Launch pad will be opening this year, and that Jedi Training is getting updates this year as well. There's also Star Wars Season of the Force the month long celebration in March or was it May? With a new firework show here, and a new version of Space Mountain at Disneyland

Flippin'Flounder

Not exactly we know Star Tours is getting the new planets later this year by the Star Wars 7 is near. We know the Star Wars Launch pad will be opening this year, and that Jedi Training is getting updates this year as well. There's also Star Wars Season of the Force the month long celebration in March or was it May? With a new firework show here, and a new version of Space Mountain at Disneyland
A new firework show? I think I missed something

DinoInstitute

What's the Star Wars launch pad?

tcool

A new firework show? I think I missed something
In Star Wars Season of the Force for DHS they said they would have a new fire work show
What's the Star Wars launch pad?
It will have exhibits for Star Wars Games, TV Shows, and the Movies. It w ill have soome meet and greets and props as well
Star-Wars-Launch-Bay_Full_25053.jpg

tcool

Since Star Wars Land is big right now I want to bring up the Muppets. Specifically the first SAS3 challenge where Red moved MuppetVision to the Animation Area. I guess now we know what's going there. However I really hope that's not the case, and they using the parking lot. Either way Indiana Jones is on his Last Crusades at DHS

tcool

And I was hoping for it to be at MK :(
Really? I would be against it DHS is the Star Wars park since it has Star Tours V2.5 (It's getting updates again), Jedi Training Academy, and Launch Bay. Either way I'll be attending (Thank you Annual Pass which I might just renew)

Flippin'Flounder

Really? I would be against it DHS is the Star Wars park since it has Star Tours V2.5 (It's getting updates again), Jedi Training Academy, and Launch Bay. Either way I'll be attending (Thank you Annual Pass which I might just renew)
I didn't realize you were talking about Star Wars fireworks. Is DLR's SM getting the SW treatment?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom