The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoInstitute

A part of Car land. That would be interesting.
Yeah...I had an idea like that a while back too. It would be pretty cool, whether as a different attraction or somehow worked into RSR
I have a few I could go without. Mexico in Epcot holds no memories, but the day they take away the model trains from Germany I will burn Epcot to the ground.
I love Mexico! I used to eat there as a child, and all the dim lights, big volcano, mexican music, spicy tacos, boat ride, oh what a place!

The trains are neat.

I like CHOO CHOOS

Voxel

President of Progress City
Yeah...I had an idea like that a while back too. It would be pretty cool, whether as a different attraction or somehow worked into RSR

I love Mexico! I used to eat there as a child, and all the dim lights, big volcano, mexican music, spicy tacos, boat ride, oh what a place!

The trains are neat.
I am currently moving stuff from parents. I will upload a photo of my trains in a bit.

MonorailRed

Applebees

The trains are neat.

Favorite Disney Memories places for me left a long time ago…

First, Triton.

20k_triton_fountain.jpg

Then, Minnie's House.
BCF104.jpg

And both of those had to go… But don't even get me started on…my favorite….

spectromagic_band.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
As far as Backlot..., it is time to say goodbye. I'm ok with it. It hasn't been the same since they turned it from an epic three hour experience into a mediocre "tour", and even Universal has noted (before Disney, actually, though they did fix up DCA) that the "movie studio lot" style park theme just doesn't have the same allure as it did 25 years ago.

I am not sad to see it go, but I hope they keep some of the props around in whatever they build next (specifically, Walt's Plane needs to go somewhere, I don't care if it is at a Park or DTD or a resort...but somewhere!)

I do regret even more now that I won't get to ride it one last time, though...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Favorite Disney Memories places for me left a long time ago…

First, Triton.

20k_triton_fountain.jpg

Then, Minnie's House.
BCF104.jpg

And both of those had to go… But don't even get me started on…my favorite….

spectromagic_band.jpg
Minnie and Mickeys house didn't HAVE to go. They should have been moved to HS and they create a new land at the end of Hollywood Blvd, reroute the Fantasmic traffic, and called it toontown (ok, that was my plan for it...but yeah)

Voxel

President of Progress City
As far as Backlot..., it is time to say goodbye. I'm ok with it. It hasn't been the same since they turned it from an epic three hour experience into a mediocre "tour", and even Universal has noted (before Disney, actually, though they did fix up DCA) that the "movie studio lot" style park theme just doesn't have the same allure as it did 25 years ago.

I am not sad to see it go, but I hope they keep some of the props around in whatever they build next (specifically, Walt's Plane needs to go somewhere, I don't care if it is at a Park or DTD or a resort...but somewhere!)

I do regret even more now that I won't get to ride it one last time, though...
Is walts plane going to the hanger in DTD??

MonorailRed

Applebees
Minnie and Mickeys house didn't HAVE to go. They should have been moved to HS and they create a new land at the end of Hollywood Blvd, reroute the Fantasmic traffic, and called it toontown (ok, that was my plan for it...but yeah)

It would have worked so well at DHS. I'm seriously surprised they didn't move it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom