The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

RMichael21

Original Poster

8036977_orig_zps3ebc2bce.png~original

Welcome to the discussion thread for WDWMagic's newest Imagineering Competition!

Here, all non-competition discussion, chat between teams and discussion with bystanders/non-competitors takes place. All concepts, questions and sign-up posts should be posted in the main thread.

You can find the main competition thread here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-sole-imagineer-an-imagineering-competition.894421/

Enjoy!

Last edited:

RMichael21

Original Poster
I have two questions:
First, is the Project Veto played before the votes are read, or used like Tony's Super-Idol (aka Tyler Perry Idol)?
Well, I changed it up a bit to make it easier to play and better to understand. When someone goes into the voting booth (a private PM), they can tell me who they are voting for. Also, if they have an idol, I'll ask if you want to play it. So, you tell me in the PM (with your vote), whether or not you'd like to use it.

DinoInstitute

Well, I changed it up a bit to make it easier to play and better to understand. When someone goes into the voting booth (a private PM), they can tell me who they are voting for. Also, if they have an idol, I'll ask if you want to play it. So, you tell me in the PM (with your vote), whether or not you'd like to use it.
Alright, that makes sense!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom