News The Seas pavilion new color scheme

RoysCabin

I did find it interesting to see the reaction a friend of mine had at The Land when I was there a couple weeks ago; we went into Awesome Planet, then Living with the Land, and then our Soarin' fast pass kicked in, and he said "Woah, I think we've been in this building for around an hour...and we've done a lot."

Just made me miss the whole pavilion concept a lot more; it's most pronounced with Imagination, which in its heyday could easily provide around two hours of quality park time, but it's just not where things are, now. Can't help but think about how many of the newer ride ideas are all really short and lower capacity than the classic stuff, and if that fits into the concept of getting people to be more accepting of buying Genie plus.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I did find it interesting to see the reaction a friend of mine had at The Land when I was there a couple weeks ago; we went into Awesome Planet, then Living with the Land, and then our Soarin' fast pass kicked in, and he said "Woah, I think we've been in this building for around an hour...and we've done a lot."

Just made me miss the whole pavilion concept a lot more; it's most pronounced with Imagination, which in its heyday could easily provide around two hours of quality park time, but it's just not where things are, now. Can't help but think about how many of the newer ride ideas are all really short and lower capacity than the classic stuff, and if that fits into the concept of getting people to be more accepting of buying Genie plus.
The Land pavilion is my favorite place in all of Walt Disney World. Grab lunch, watch Awesome Planet, ride Living with the Land, take the Behind the Seeds Tour, ride Soarin, grab dinner. That’s an entire afternoon.

FigmentFan82

(enters Imaginations pavillion) "I think I'd like my money back."
I Think Id Like My Money Back Carl Weathers GIF - I Think Id Like My Money Back Carl Weathers Zoom GIFs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom