The Scariest Ride Ever Built At Wdw

DisJosh

ToT is the scariest ride or most thrilling at least.......its the only ride that I've been on dozens of times but still get nervous every timeI get in line. I think Dinosaur can qualify as the ride with the least amount of anything........its all dark with a couple dinosaurs that pop out here and there.......I think its cheesy...but thats just my 2 cents.

DisJosh

You wont go on ToT?!! Why not? Have you been on it at all? You dont know what ur missin! Just bite the bullet and get on it...you'll be hooked after one ride.

sillyspook13

I've been on it. I loved it when there was one drop and could tolerate two, but I just don't like the dropping feeling. 5-8 drops are too much for me. Maybe I will go back on it someday.... only if I can get a really cute guy to hold my hand! ::evil laugh:: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:eek:

DisJosh

I love the multiple drops! Talk about adrennaline!! Hey Silly I'll be in disney in November and next June.....;) :D

WDW-Imagineer

Good thing Mr. Lightbeer isn't here..... I believe somebody got flamed when they posted this. Since I don't find any Disney ride scary.... I can't say any attraction.

But if I had to choose.... Snow White's SCARY Adventures :eek: :eek: :eek: Boy they named that attraction right. ;)

d dude

I would not go on alien encounter for along time until i had the courage to go on it. and when i did its scared me nearly to death. tot is scary but after awhile its not.

DisJosh

The tea cups ahve to be the most nauseating ride! I've got a great picture taken of me on the tea cups (wish I could post it) you can tell I'm not feelin too well.....I'm surprised I made it off w/o barfing the last time.

Coronado

I-4 between Haines City (Exit 23) and World Drive (Exit 24D..E? hey where were we supose to get off..... waht did that sign... aw darn I missed the turn! And done to the tune of. ..are we there yet? are we there yet? you're goint tooo fast... there's the exit slow down......get in the other lane NOW!!!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Coronado
I-4 between Haines City (Exit 23) and World Drive (Exit 24D..E? hey where were we supose to get off..... waht did that sign... aw darn I missed the turn! And done to the tune of. ..are we there yet? are we there yet? you're goint tooo fast... there's the exit slow down......get in the other lane NOW!!!

I think I'll pass on that ride....:eek: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom