The Quest to hug Dug...and a newbie scared of posting... a WDW pre-trip repot!!

Hi to everyone :) "Wave" My name is Laura, I have in fact been reading this amazing site and it's forums for quite some time, I have found it with no doubt the most imformative, fun reliable site out there...( I even learned of the "Disco Yeti" eye opening stuff...) One of my favorite things to do on a cold and blustery typical British evening, is to read all the Pre and Post trip reports, and my excitement at my trip in April 13 prompted me to have a go at my own, so please be gentle... This upcoming trip will be my 3rd since 2010, I have loved every single trip and have gone both times with my fiancee ( Who proposed in The Rose and Crown during Illuminations 2010, I had not even the smallest inkling and was in mega mode that day...but he still was brave enough to want me as his wife and it was an amazing moment for us both..). This coming trip will be myself, Tom, and my gorgeous 16 year old daughter who since a trip to Cyprus in 2004 has had a crippling fear of flying.. it has been a long,hard road to get her to this point, we took her on alot of holidays at home but no amount of Disney world magic could get her on a long haul flight, so cue a of fantastic fear of flying course, her being a little older and countless flying- videos,books and just talking through it, she is coming on her first trip!!! We are over the moon, a little scared of the up coming flight but more then ready to share this as a family anyone else with any tips for me on this or who had a similar situation I would really welcome them :). So trip details are... Cast Me Laura, Tom long suffering male, and Alanis my daughter. Staying at the Enclave Suites International Drive for 15 nights Disney world 14 day 4 park tickets Universal Studios and Islands 14 day ticket Flying Manchester to Orlando with Virgin Atlantic
Dining reservations at BOG,O'Hana,Nine Dragons,Biergarten...and promises to try the Dolewhip slush, Orange and Grand Marnier Slush,The kitchen sink, A cupcake in every park,MEET DUG and ride as much as we can ( including Dinosaur which i've promised to do for my daughter but i'm terrified of!) and just to have an amazing time! cant wait and looking forward to getting to know you all, and when I have figured it out ill post my oh so sexy pre-trip spread sheets ... ;)

For the love of Doug

Original Poster
Disney2012305.jpg
This is amazing!!! such a great pic x

Upvote 0

For the love of Doug

Original Poster
A few pics from the previous trips, apologies for the quality cheap camera hoping to get an upgrade for Xmas :) But here is to put a few names to faces
29102010217.jpg

Me and Tom at The Rose And Crown, just after he proposed :)

IMG_2626.jpg

A bit of Sci-Fi Dine in before the server made me cry..she was so horrible..but that's another story

72791_499400338693_6625657_n.jpg

148390_499399738693_703413_n.jpg

Tom thinks i look really "smug" here...lol

148136_494414358693_4612813_n.jpg

The Hogwarts Conducter asked Tom if he was related to Hagrid...very funny..:D

IMG_2575.jpg

Looking very attractive at Tonys...

72791_499400338693_6625657_n.jpg

Stitch one of my favourite characters, and he proposed sadly about 2 days too late..;)

IMG_2566-1.jpg

The Beautiful Castle

30102010225-1.jpg

HHN 20....As you can see not a fan of Chucky...

383448_460666573984329_1511902007_n.jpg

And finally my beautiful daughter, cant wait to take her on her first Disney World trip

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom