The Official "I'm making ADR's on 10/27" thread!

captainkidd

Good ol' Disney. Phone line is busy and can't book online.

THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!

Not a huge deal for me, as this is a solo trip, with some friends that will only be there for 1 day. If this were the family trip, I'd be beyond infuriated at this point.

captainkidd

If we all knew this would happen....why didn't WDW know this would happen....not like they don't have the resources to beef up the staffing and phone system.

Because they don't give a crap. The restaurants will all get booked, they'll make their money, and that's all they care about.

mousebymarriage

Woooo Hooo I am on hold finally! After 20 minutes of "WERE SORRY ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSYPLEASE TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN" or a never ending busy signal. I was online at 5:55am and couldn't get the ressie to load after trying multiple times and restaurants, then the system crashed!

The recording on hold said "We estimate your wait time to be....." then there was no answer the hold music started, that cannot be a good sign!
The time is now 8:45 am (EST) lets see how long it takes, already on hold for 7 minutes.

RNRguy

"Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number"

i got the same message when trying to book chef mickeys!:brick:

corey154

and how is switching the ADR's to 180 days going to be better than 90 days? no one can still get what they wanted and the phones lines are still nuts? just wondering....

ps still can't get through but i'm a quiter today...LOL....we'll eat counter service.

karenatwdw

Yea I did it

Got thru after 1 hour of constant dialing. Now I am on hold for they said 25 min I just got back to my computer. I did it 10 days the end of April I got great times. I was just very nice to the operator and she really came thru and tried really hard even when the computer crashed for a few min she just kept trying instead of tell me to try later. The only restraunt not on was Yak and Yeti she said some of the restaurants are not disney owned even though they are in the parks and they were not up to speed with the new time line. But I did get the really hard ones done. Now I can rest.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
and how is switching the ADR's to 180 days going to be better than 90 days? no one can still get what they wanted and the phones lines are still nuts? just wondering....

ps still can't get through but i'm a quiter today...LOL....we'll eat table service.
The only advantage I see is that the guest that does plan 6 months or more out might have a little less competition when making dining reservations at 180 days vs 90 days.

mousebymarriage

I got everything I wanted times and restaurants!:sohappy:
Spoke to Jessica who was super sweet and helpful. Took me 20 minutes of CONSTANT dialing and 28 minutes on hold but at least it's done!

Cos9W2

Lucked out and got thru at 7:02am after dialing about 15 times on cell and land line. The operator who was super nice told me I should buy a lottery ticket becasue I was her first caller of the day. Got all the times and places I requested including LeCelier and Chef Mickey. She said they were expecting it to be super crazy today!!

JWG

Disaster...
Have been trying to call and get online for almost 2 hours :hammer:

All I want is Le Cellier. We've been trying every trip since 2007 (so 3 trips) with no luck. You'd think over what is about 18 days you'd get one reservation...

Robin_Hood

I was up at 2:30 PDT to make all the ressies for our 11 day trip 03/26/10 - 04/05/10. I was online exactly at 3:00 AM, but was timed out trying to retrieve our reservation info by 3:15. By 3:20 the online system was down. Exactly at 4:00 AM I called and got immediately into the hold queue. About a minute later I heard, "I'm sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties." A few seconds later the phone disconnected. Bummer! I finally got through by phone at about 6:15 PDT, and was able to book all my ADRs at approx the times I wanted. Only CRT was not yet available; it was showing only 90 ADRs available. I was told that it should be available sometime this afternoon. This is our first trip to WDW, and I wanted to make sure we got the restaurants we wanted. I just didn't know it would be this much work!

kmdisney

:goodnevil 25 Minutes on Hold....Finally got a "live body" was on the line with the CM for another 10...trying to get the system to work....told me we had to disconnect because they have to keep answering the phones to tell people the SYSTEM IS DOWN!!!!

I have been at this since 4:30 a.m. this morning....:mad:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
I'm on hold right now, so hopefully I'm in the "cue." If I have to hear Clang Clang Clang Went the Trolley one more time I'm going to scream.

kmdisney

I wish you luck....hopefully this will get straightended out soon.

I told the CM "You all underestimated the volume today" and she said "Yes we did!"

RNRguy

:goodnevil 25 Minutes on Hold....Finally got a "live body" was on the line with the CM for another 10...trying to get the system to work....told me we had to disconnect because they have to keep answering the phones to tell people the SYSTEM IS DOWN!!!!

same thing just happend to me ,,after 86 tries.. finally got threw to have them tell me the system was being enhanced so it would be about a hour to hour and halfbefore they could book again!.. ughh!!!.. i told my dad hes trying when i got to work.. bc i have to get some ressies!:animwink:

DecWDW

Isn't it a shame that it has to be like this? I made 3 ADR's for my upcoming trip and this is the first year I've done it. I got tired of not being able to get in anywhere. It's only been like this the last 3 years or so, hasn't it, once DDP started?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom