The new Walt Disney World Final Master Plan.

Jackson Williams

Original Poster
It's not a PDF, but I finally have my Master plan ready.
wdwmasterplan.jpg

First, the monorail. Red dots are some stations along the way. In addition to the stations on the map, there will be a station at Disney Springs. Next to the MK parking lot is the 5th theme park, most likely a DisneySea in Florida. Going down you will see 5 dots around Epcot for the world showcase pavillions. To the north of those dots is a rebuilt Wonders Of Life Pavillion. Going to Hollywood Studios, Cars Land will be built here. There will be 2 additions to AK, Avatar Land and Australia. The last addition Will be north of the ESPN Sports complex, that's supposed to be where the 3rd waterpark is. What do you think?

BenJacobs

It's not a PDF, but I finally have my Master plan ready. View attachment 192712

First, the monorail. Red dots are some stations along the way. In addition to the stations on the map, there will be a station at Disney Springs. Next to the MK parking lot is the 5th theme park, most likely a DisneySea in Florida. Going down you will see 5 dots around Epcot for the world showcase pavillions. To the north of those dots is a rebuilt Wonders Of Life Pavillion. Going to Hollywood Studios, Cars Land will be built here. There will be 2 additions to AK, Avatar Land and Australia. The last addition Will be north of the ESPN Sports complex, that's supposed to be where the 3rd waterpark is. What do you think?

Good, but Disney's America is just a stupid idea and only Americans will want to go to a patriotic American park, and of course about half of people going to Disney are foreign. Australia is a but too specific, why not have a Desert Land, West side of the park, where some backstage stuff is currently. The fifth park should be where the car park is currently, on a brownfield site, then many large multi storey car parks should be built in part if the area where you said the fifth park would go, more ecofriendly. Thinking about nature once again, you could build Cars Land on the Southern part of the current car park, with the main entrance behind Indiana Jones stunt show, and then build multiple multi storey car parks in the rest of the space where the current car park is. And for nature a third time, make Animal Kingdom's car park multi storey, and add the third water park in the rest of the space of the old car park, it could be themed a bit like Animal Kingdom, like the rainforest maybe, and then they would share their car park. There should be multiple monorail lines/loops, Epcot to Magic Kingdom direct, Magic Kingdom hotels and car park, Epcot to Hollywood Studios via hotels, Disney Springs and hotels loop, Disney Springs to Animal Kingdom via Typhoon Lagoon, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, and Animal Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom resort loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom