The Negativity Thraed

PUSH

I hate when your professor tells you to take notes on the article, but doesn't specify which of the articles.

I hate when your professor says she will post the assignment online, but doesn't until 5am the morning of class (which is at 8am).

I hate when your professor is too old to understand anything, but thinks she's superior to everyone and makes you feel dumb when you don't understand something.

I hate when your professor brags about herself all the time and says how great her book is and how it can't be written any better, when it really is the most confusing thing ever.

Can you tell I dislike my professor??

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate when your professor tells you to take notes on the article, but doesn't specify which of the articles.

I hate when your professor says she will post the assignment online, but doesn't until 5am the morning of class (which is at 8am).

I hate when your professor is too old to understand anything, but thinks she's superior to everyone and makes you feel dumb when you don't understand something.

I hate when your professor brags about herself all the time and says how great her book is and how it can't be written any better, when it really is the most confusing thing ever.

Can you tell I dislike my professor??
I hate that your professor is really a male.

PUSH

I hate when most things I post on the Words of Wisdom thread relate to the NFL. Well, actually I don't, but I'm sure you guys do.

MOXOMUMD

I hate when people post and they don't use punctuation I mean how hard is it to make a sentence and use a period these people need to go back to grammar class it is too hard to read.

rsoxguy

Every morning I get annoyed that the kids are in a mad scramble to get to school 5 minutes before we leave the house. If I just stopped hitting snooze and got up (and got THEM up) earlier it wouldn't happen. Yet every day I hit snooze. I hate that I am such an idiot.
You know what I hate? New Yorkers who shed their stereotype and judge themselves rather than judging others. What next, no funny accent?

NYwdwfan

You know what I hate? New Yorkers who shed their stereotype and judge themselves rather than judging others. What next, no funny accent?

Must be the 4 years I lived in Boston. I hate being called out by transplanted Bostonians.

And I don't have an accent. Everyone else does. Yougottaproblemwithdat??!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom