Pre-Trip The More The Merrier PTR

Hey guys!!! Ive been reading the forums for a couple of years now and decided it was about time I started my own one! But before we get started, this is my first ptr so go easy on me! 'Alright enough of that rubbish! lets get to the good bit!' I hear you cry! So, without any more boring stuff, lets get on with it!

When: October 22nd- November 3rd (yeah its a long time time away i know but hey!)
Where: Disney,Universal,Seaworld,Kennedy Space Center and Busch Gardens (yeah we're going all out!)
Who: Me- a 15 year old guy (yeah a 15 year old guy who's obsessed with Disneyworld. You got a problem? do ya do ya DO YA?!) Im the planner for the trip from our tickets to our schedule :) Im the disney nerd of the family :')
My 16 year old Sister Nicole- (who will probably be referred to as Nikki for the duration of this ptr aswell as the actual tr) A huge lover of everything Disney, especially wishes, but wants nothing to do with all the planning. Shes the 'i want to be in the moment' kinda girl
My Younger sister Aisling- (its an Irish name pronounced 'ashling')
My mum- my second in command when it comes to planning
My dad- im sure he loves disney on the inside....
My Grandad- His second time going to Disney with us and hes determined to do everything :D

This is our 5th time going to disney world and second time going with my grandad :D
IMG_3489.JPG
taken from our Spain holiday last year :D

So i hope you enjoy following along with our holiday! Im still planning out what parks we're going to what days but when i figure that one out, you guys will be the first to know! Thx for reading :D

Mrs.W9000

DH and I love watching Youtube vids and reading trip reports before going too! Oct/Nov are my favorite months to visit because the Halloween decor is up and the weather is nice. Hope you all have a fun trip! Look forward to your post trip report:cat:

DisSplash

Your excitement is so contagious! We don't have anything planned just yet, but we are looking at the summer of 2015 for something ... unless we can get a cruise deal before then!

I love your countdowns too -- they remind me of my DS who's 10 and a Disney nerd in the making! He has counted down our trips for the last several years on his marker board. I love it! People need to have something happy and exciting to look forward to, and for us that's vacation!

I can't wait to hear more from you and your families plans and exploits ...

Crushdude3

Original Poster
Yesterday we passed the 75 day mark! Surprisingly,its going a lot quicker than I thought it would! So this is an updated look at our schedule and I don't think it'll change that much from now on, just a few tweaks here and there :)
Thursday October 23rd- Magic Kingdom all day :D
Friday October 24th- Typhoon Lagoon (we had to do TL this day as it's closed for the rest of our trip for its annual refurbishment and my family is full of Crush'n'Gusher fans!)
Saturday October 25th- Busch Gardens :) very excited for this as it'll be our first visit!
Sunday October 26th- Seaworld
Monday October 27th- Hollywood Studios (my favourite Disney park)
Tuesday October 28th- Animal Kingdom in the morning (for EE,KRR & KS) and then Epcot for the rest of the day
Wednesday October 29th- Kennedy Space Center for the majority of the day and then MK in the evening for MSEP and wishes
Thursday October 30th- Islands Of Adventure all day (cant wait to see Diagon alley!!!)
Friday October 31st- Animal Kingdom for most of the day and then EPCOT in the evening for illuminations
Saturday November 1st- Universal and then Hollywood Studios in the evening for ToT, RR, ST & TSMM
Sunday November 2nd- Aquatica and then Magic Kingdom for our last whole day :cry:
Monday November 3rd- Downtown Disney in the morning and then we say goodbye to Orlando :cry:

Crushdude3

Original Poster
We're into the final stretch! Just 49 days to go! School started up again today so I'm hoping that will keep me busy for these last couple of months however, I'm still spending most of my time reading tr's on here :D Im very into photography and so just ordered a new wide angle lens to take with me on our trip, hoping to get lots of decent pictures to include in my tr :cool: Apart from that, nothing really much has happened since my last update... My next update will probably be about our fastpass+ options so fingers crossed we get the fastpasses we want! Hope you're all well and enjoying the last few days of summer!

Crushdude3

Original Poster
ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE NOW AT THE 10 DAY MARK! 10 DAYS!!!! If you hadn't guessed already, I'm a little bit excited......ok a lot.....;) All our fastpasses are booked and ready to go:
Oct 23rd) MAGIC KINGDOM - we chose the 3 mountains (sdmt had already all gone)
Oct 27th) HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS - TOT, ST, TSMM
Oct 28th) EPCOT - Soarin', spaceship earth, mission space
Oct 29th) MAGIC KINGDOM - the 3 mountains.....again :')
Oct 31st) ANIMAL KINGDOM - KS, KRR, EE
Nov 1st) Epcot - Soarin' Mission space and spaceship earth.....again
Nov 2nd) MAGIC KINGDOM - the mountains.....for a third time....

So there they are! Of course things will probably change once we get there but I'm not too worried about that! The dates where I haven't put fast passes are because we'll be in other non-Disney parks (SHOCK HORROR ;) ) There are also repeats of some rides and that's because they're our must do's and the ones we like the best. We're still going to go on most of the other rides in the parks but its nice to know that your favorites are guaranteed :D

So there ya have it! Our Orlando holiday is all planned out and I've got nothing left on my 'to do' list. One thing I would appreciate from you guys though is this. After I joined these forums and started nosing around a bit, I realized that there was more to Disney world snacks than just a Mickey bar! I would really appreciate it if you guys could recommend your favorite snacks so I could try them in the parks! Thanks guys! Hope your all well! See ya real soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom