The Mom's Not Happy!

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm less than pleased with WDW reservations today. :mad: I'm supposed to be heading down tommorrow morning, but STILL don't have a confirmation letter!!! Kingdom Konsultant has been wonderful about it, and they keep telling her that it's been sent, but it still isn't here. I've already paid the MC bill, so I'd better have a room when I get there in the morning! :mad:

Just a vent, and a warning. Apparently, you can't count on things being handled efficiently anymore. :( (I also have a second reservation in less than a month, and that confirmation hasn't come through, either.)

PurpleDragon

Thats interesting!! When I booked my room for my trip last weekend, I only did it like 6 days prior to my arrival time. I got my confirmation in the mail 4 days after that.

Hopefully its just an issue with the mail, with yesterday being a "No mail" day (Vets Day) that might have delayed delivery. Hopefully all works out for you.:)

Upvote 0

Wilt Dasney

Have you tried calling to confirm that there's a reservation in your name? I know you mentioned you're going through Pam, but it might be a good idea to speak with someone who confirms that you're in the system and then get that person's full name so you have something to stand on if they try to give you a hassle when you get there.

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

Wilt is right, they should be able to help you out directly. You should call them and have them fax you a copy of the reservation and copy of your confirmation. Be sure they are showing that it has been paid, and get your credit card company involved if need be. They can usually help out in these situations.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
wannab@dis said:
Wilt is right, they should be able to help you out directly. You should call them and have them fax you a copy of the reservation and copy of your confirmation. Be sure they are showing that it has been paid, and get your credit card company involved if need be. They can usually help out in these situations.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

When you go through a travel agent, it must be done through the agent and if it's a room only reservation, Disney does not fax the reservations. Those are sent in the mail and it takes forever. In this case they did not send one. It has been taken care of.

Pam

Upvote 0

Sloan

address issues

I recently had a similar situation with my AKL reservations. Turned out that the confirmation system was somehow not fully integrated with the reservations system (I know this makes no sense) and the confirmation had gone to an old address that was still in the system - this despite my having made a trip to Guest Relations to change the address for my Annual Pass, etc.. So, if you've had a change of address in the last year or so (it had been several months since I'd informed them of the new address) it might have something to do with not getting the confirmation.

Upvote 0

Tim G

MOM is happy again... have some Magical days!!! :D

PROUD WDWMAGIC PREMIUM MEMBER
GLAD TO BE A PML JERK<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom