The Merch Alert Thread

waltography

While we're waiting on the last of the Eras collections (first two were Studios and Disneyland), they dropped a new set of collections called the Decades collections. For the 20s, they went with Steamboat Willie:

1676828740773.png
1676828756545.png

1676828772248.png
1676828817310.png

I like the ears, and that's pretty much it. Also, they're dreaming if they think I'll buy a MagicBand+ for $65.

mickEblu

Original Poster
While we're waiting on the last of the Eras collections (first two were Studios and Disneyland), they dropped a new set of collections called the Decades collections. For the 20s, they went with Steamboat Willie:

View attachment 699358View attachment 699359
View attachment 699360View attachment 699361

I like the ears, and that's pretty much it. Also, they're dreaming if they think I'll buy a MagicBand+ for $65.

What were the standout items from the Disneyland collection? Was that the TV ornament I bought? I see no value in the Magic Bands but I like the design on the Steamboat Willie one.

waltography

What were the standout items from the Disneyland collection? Was that the TV ornament I bought? I see no value in the Magic Bands but I like the design on the Steamboat Willie one.
The TV ornament for sure, but I happened to like a lot of the "Walt Disney's Disneyland" designs because they were inspired both by the ABC show and the park. Bought the pin and baseball cap myself, and am still tempted to buy the shirt:

1676863798757.png
1676863821833.png
1676863868738.png
1676864063398.png

Personally can't tell if I like the woven shirt with all the poster prints or if I think it's ugly; it's on the line for me haha. Also I really like the design on that MagicBand too, but $65 is steep for something I can't get any utility out of. Maybe if I go to WDW.

mickEblu

Original Poster
The TV ornament for sure, but I happened to like a lot of the "Walt Disney's Disneyland" designs because they were inspired both by the ABC show and the park. Bought the pin and baseball cap myself, and am still tempted to buy the shirt:

View attachment 699450View attachment 699451View attachment 699452View attachment 699453

Personally can't tell if I like the woven shirt with all the poster prints or if I think it's ugly; it's on the line for me haha. Also I really like the design on that MagicBand too, but $65 is steep for something I can't get any utility out of. Maybe if I go to WDW.

I was hoping eras meant different eras of Disneyland. I really like the Walt Disney’s Disneyland design and I want to purchase something with that logo. I was considering the hoodie but it looks like it’s kind of short. I like the T shirt.

Hahah i wanted to like the button down but i don’t. I feel like I’d like it more if the individual posters/ squares were a little smaller.

I’ve spent a lot of money on Disneyland merch and I only have exactly two pieces of stuff you can wear. A Disneyland 35th anni t shirt with sorcerer Mickey (that I only bought at DTD when the parks were shut down because I was desperate for entertainment during the Pandemic) and that black Nike dry fit hat with the tiny Mickey I just bought a few weeks ago. I’ve worn this hat so much it has me thinking why have I spent so much money on collectibles just sitting in my closet?

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
View attachment 722297
Bought a couple of the new Lego Disney 100 sets. Just started on the Animation Icons and I’m already charmed. 😃

Nice! Bought a few of those Disney 100 Lego mystery bags for my son and we did pretty good so far.

Sorcerer Mickey
Stich x 2
Queen of Hearts
Prince John

Here’s where it gets meh…
Aurora
Pocahontas

I also bought him the Haunted Mansion set which is really cool and took us 5 hours

6AAB2FEA-F106-4B22-BABD-ADD58E40CB65.jpeg

waltography

Nice! Bought a few of those Disney 100 Lego mystery bags for my son and we did pretty good so far.

Sorcerer Mickey
Stich x 2
Queen of Hearts
Prince John

Here’s where it gets meh…
Aurora
Pocahontas

I also bought him the Haunted Mansion set which is really cool and took us 5 hours

View attachment 722300
I want so many more attractions sets like these from Disney. There's someone on Twitter that makes unofficial sets like this for other attractions and I like them a lot.

1686272360331.png

1686273179990.png

1686273150947.png

mickEblu

Original Poster

Rich T

The reveal of this upcoming Lego set blew my mind.
0FB37DDD-E84F-4EA8-B7CD-829E0B70C8EE.jpeg

26CB03F0-86E6-4743-A62A-1B3216E0FACC.jpeg
Not only is the Walt Disney minifig standing in front of a Lego *multiplane camera”, but it seems you can look straight down through the multiplane camera to view a multiplane scene.

And the film strip cascading from the tripod camera pays tribute to a great selection of animated classics from the past 100 years.

September 1st.

waltography

The reveal of this upcoming Lego set blew my mind.
View attachment 728690
View attachment 728691Not only is the Walt Disney minifig standing in front of a Lego *multiplane camera”, but it seems you can look straight down through the multiplane camera to view a multiplane scene.

And the film strip cascading from the tripod camera pays tribute to a great selection of animated classics from the past 100 years.

September 1st.
Insane set. My wallet's already screaming at me not to get it, but I'm not sure I can resist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom