deleted

brb1006

I really like the different color scheme and effects. It really breathes new life into the classic Drum Float, and it almost has a Paint The Night vibe. Fingers crossed the actual float receives these effects. What is pretty frustrating is that the parade should have gotten these effects years ago instead of letting it fall into disrepair. I wish that they would take care of the parade the way Tokyo takes care of Dreamlights.
After the upgrade the drum float gotten from static text into moving lights in 2010. Seeing this video is already making me a bit excited to see what updates (Wishful thinking) the drum float will get. The different color scheme and effects really makes the drum look more interesting to look at besides being in one color.

VJ

While I always appreciate a dose of optimism, I really don't think Disney would add anything to the parade that wasn't there in, or change anything from, the DCA/WDW version considering the parade is only a 5-month band-aid to present something at night while Paint the Night is being taken care of. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed when they hype something up for themselves then it turns out to be not what they expected.

Curious Constance

From MousePlanet:

"In a separate press release, Disney detailed the lineup for the returning version. The parade will be led by the original Main Street Electrical Parade opening float, the classic drum unit that inspired one of the floats in the Paint the Night parade. Making the return to Disneyland are the 16-foot-tall Elliot from Pete's Dragon, the Cinderella's clock tower unit, and the "To Honor America" patriotic finale float.

The Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Alice in Wonderland units last seen at Disney California Adventure will all return to Disneyland. The Tinker Bell hot air balloon float will not be in this version of the parade, but Tinker Bell will appear on the Peter Pan unit.

The Blue Fairy float and Dumbo Circus units will not be presented in this version of the parade."

GiveMeTheMusic

From MousePlanet:

"In a separate press release, Disney detailed the lineup for the returning version. The parade will be led by the original Main Street Electrical Parade opening float, the classic drum unit that inspired one of the floats in the Paint the Night parade. Making the return to Disneyland are the 16-foot-tall Elliot from Pete's Dragon, the Cinderella's clock tower unit, and the "To Honor America" patriotic finale float.

The Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Alice in Wonderland units last seen at Disney California Adventure will all return to Disneyland. The Tinker Bell hot air balloon float will not be in this version of the parade, but Tinker Bell will appear on the Peter Pan unit.

The Blue Fairy float and Dumbo Circus units will not be presented in this version of the parade."

LOL. Just LOL.

mickEblu

From MousePlanet:

Sign me up. This and RDCT coming back. :) 2017 will be a fine year for Disneyland entertainment.

D

Deleted member 107043

"The Blue Fairy float and Dumbo Circus units will not be presented in this version of the parade."

wendy_crying.gif

Nland316

From MousePlanet:

I can get Dumbo, but I don't see why they'd leave out a fairy leading float? Isn't the supposed premise of the parade that a fairy's magic leads the way? I don't necessarily see anything in that press release dismissing a blue fairy return however... But regardless I'm glad about the updated drum, and I get a sense from the wording that maybe we'll see the original score? Who knows.. Can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom