deleted

brb1006

I hope they make the pixie dust go back in sync compared to WDW where the sound effects go off yet the dust effects were way off. Am I the only person that noticed this?

rodserling27

YAHOO!!! Glad we have solid dates, and even and end date. Time to start saving my pennies...how often do you get to say goodbye to something you love TWICE within a year? HA! (this will be ike what, the fourth time it's glowed away?) But seriously, I can't wait. Going to try and be there on the final day! I was there on the last day for its farewell voyage down MK's main street in October....time to do the same with the mouse in the west.

Also....I really really wish they would use the ORIGINAL electro-synthe-magnetic musical soundtrack.....not this Greg Smith arranged DreamLights version....

This whole business of it being called MAIN STREET electrical parade....well it has been called that at MK since 2010, but was always marketed within the park as DISNEY'S Main Street Electrical Parade, I guess to explain why it only said Disney on the bass drum. But I agree that it's time to revert it back to the way it should be! Disneyland Presents MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE.

TP2000

Everything?

Snow%20White%201.jpg

I might've been impressed had you shown a picture of circa 1975 Dumbo sitting in front of Haunted Mansion. :cool:
Haunted%20Mansion%200.jpg

brb1006

YAHOO!!! Glad we have solid dates, and even and end date. Time to start saving my pennies...how often do you get to say goodbye to something you love TWICE within a year? HA! (this will be ike what, the fourth time it's glowed away?) But seriously, I can't wait. Going to try and be there on the final day! I was there on the last day for its farewell voyage down MK's main street in October....time to do the same with the mouse in the west.

Also....I really really wish they would use the ORIGINAL electro-synthe-magnetic musical soundtrack.....not this Greg Smith arranged DreamLights version....

This whole business of it being called MAIN STREET electrical parade....well it has been called that at MK since 2010, but was always marketed within the park as DISNEY'S Main Street Electrical Parade, I guess to explain why it only said Disney on the bass drum. But I agree that it's time to revert it back to the way it should be! Disneyland Presents MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE.
Don't forgot the missing Dumbo unit.

VJ

Disney's planning an upcharge event the night before Main Street Electrical Parade returns. Most of the details are copied from the Tower of Terror 13th Hour event so I guess they're connected somehow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom