The Magic is Sailing into New York Right Now!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I didn't take these, but here are some fun pictures from the webcam:

dinseymagic1.jpg

484377_10150978014673767_769198766_11831066_1356195246_n.jpg

Phonedave

I don't remember seeing it listed as such - was this a repositioning cruise, and if so, is the reverse also a repo cruise.

-dave

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I don't remember seeing it listed as such - was this a repositioning cruise, and if so, is the reverse also a repo cruise.

-dave

Do you mean the one the pictures are from? It was a repositioning of sorts, but no guests were onboard. That saved Disney from having to visit a foreign distant port when going from one US city to another. They're doing the same thing back.

Right now it's on its first 8 night Bahama cruise from New York. :)

Phonedave

Do you mean the one the pictures are from? It was a repositioning of sorts, but no guests were onboard. That saved Disney from having to visit a foreign distant port when going from one US city to another. They're doing the same thing back.

Right now it's on its first 8 night Bahama cruise from New York. :)

Ah, I forgot about that requirement.

Yeah, I was talking about a Florida to NY cruise. Still, they could have departed Port canaveral, went to Nassau, Castaway Cay, and then NYC.

That would have been a cruise I was interested in.

-dave

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

Yeah, I was talking about a Florida to NY cruise. Still, they could have departed Port canaveral, went to Nassau, Castaway Cay, and then NYC.

-dave

They could have. I agree, that would have been a good itinerary. Perfect to combine with a WDW trip.

mrerk

Premium Member

-dave

They have that, only in reverse. NYC, Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, Nassau, NYC. It even includes a 1 day Park Hopper with transfers for the PC day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom