The Magic Bubble.!

bethymouse

There truly are no worries ( Hakuna Matata) staying on property at a Disney resort. I have my nice place to stay, and know that I will be in a very comfortable hotel room. I have my park tickets, and can enjoy some "kid fun" where an adult can be a kid!:) I have my dining plans, and I know what I'm going to eat and when. It just makes it so much easier to enjoy an "all inclusive" vacation. Besides, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are just classic characters that make you laugh ( Tigger too) and so many other characters. You just don't get that anywhere else!:D

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I'm a huge Bubbler.

I've only stayed off site one time in my life. We were visting my parents in FL when my daughter was VERY young and we went for a couple of days.
The only way I can describe staying offsite is feeling like I was an outsider. Like I wasn't part of the club.
I know that sounds stupid...but you know maybe it doesn't because I pay some d*mn good money to be part of that club.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
From the moment you drive through the main gate you're just completely immersed in magic. Your resort is magical & you don't have to drive and Disney transportation is far more magical than driving or taking some offsite mode of transportation. You get to fully enjoy the experience of the World without dealing with any sort of the reality of the real world. It's perfect. I wouldn't do it any other way.

l4dybu6

It's a place where you can just relax, without being stressed out by school or work.... Just your own little bubble seperated from the rest of the world (well, not including the other park guests haha)

Walt 1901

I would have to agree with most of the previous posts. When we drive through the front gates its like a relief that you wont have to think of the real world for ten days. I am able to wake up early in the morning( which I love but cant seem to do at home) when then resorts are peaceful and take a nice walk. We don't read any papers and for sure do not watch any news. The hardest decision of the day is were at the resort to drink my morning coffee and watch the sun come up.

SulleyanBoo

There is NO option in my opinion to stay Offiste. It's just not the same if you are seeking out a magical expereince with escapism. If you want to have the most magical vacation on earth then you need to STAY in the most magical place on earth. ;)

tracyandalex

Since we drive to the World, we also drive to the parks (DH hates the buses) and we love driving around the property and saying "look the Epcot ball" or "oh I see TOT" and DD loves randomly seeing fireworks on the way back to our resort at night. Even though we drive it's not nearly as hectic as everyday driving and there is the bonus of special scenery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom