The Lion King vs. Aladdin

MightyMouse

Just watched it. Brought back alot of nice memories as watching the Lion King show was the very last thing we did on our trip. A very nice way to close out an amazing vacation. Anyway, this airport sing-off was pretty sweet. It would have been awesome to have seen it live.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
If we're talking about Aladdin who has some wishes, he might be able to use a wish to defeat the lion king. Otherwise, I'm afraid it doesn't matter if we're talking about Mufasa, Scar, or Simba....our poor little street urchin will be chased down and summarily eaten. Maybe, if we're talking about the young, hippieish, carefree hakuna matata Simba, Aladdin could use his wits, but on the whole, I find this unlikely.

Goofy_guy

If we're talking about Aladdin who has some wishes, he might be able to use a wish to defeat the lion king. Otherwise, I'm afraid it doesn't matter if we're talking about Mufasa, Scar, or Simba....our poor little street urchin will be chased down and summarily eaten. Maybe, if we're talking about the young, hippieish, carefree hakuna matata Simba, Aladdin could use his wits, but on the whole, I find this unlikely.
With this response I can just imagine what a fight night tournament format for Disney movies would be like xD

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Not really a Disney park thread.. But.. Still awesome ! :)

Lion King had an advantage of being around for years and years already! Aladdin's cast is freaking amazing at improv!!!

216bruce

Genie/ James is the winner but it was kinda like watching LeBron James take on Golden State by himself. (Sad, local, timely reference)
Why doesn't this ever happen when I'm at an airport. All I ever get is listening to people on blutooth talk to themselves.

WondersOfLife

:banghead: Not a park thread? Oy

I'm sorry.. Did this video not have anything to do with two broadway shows that really have nothing to do with the theme parks then posted in a "WDW Parks General Discussion" area?? I could be wrong.

aw14

I'm sorry.. Did this video not have anything to do with two broadway shows that really have nothing to do with the theme parks then posted in a "WDW Parks General Discussion" area?? I could be wrong.
If this is what truly bothers you, than I am truly sorry for you. No worries though, I am sure someone else will pee in your cheerios at some
Point. ;)

FettFan

Funny thing....Aladdin and The Lion King exist in a shared universe, thanks to Hercules.
And The Princess and the Frog is in there too.

Scar-fighting-Simba-scar-9933429-640-350.jpg

image.jpg

Herc%26Aladdin-Hercules_and_the_Arabian_Night02.png

enhanced-buzz-15786-1370628493-7.jpg

WondersOfLife

If this is what truly bothers you, than I am truly sorry for you. No worries though, I am sure someone else will pee in your cheerios at some
Point. ;)

If my post about this not being a theme park-related thread is what bothers you, than I am truly sorry for you.

No worries though, I am sure someone else will pee in your cheerios at some
Point. ;)

aw14

If my post about this not being a theme park-related thread is what bothers you, than I am truly sorry for you.

No worries though, I am sure someone else will pee in your cheerios at some
Point. ;)
Very original ;).

Have a magical day and remember this is an online forum. Not something that needs your red pen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom