The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

I'll probably avoid it. The only films I really want to see this year are Justice Leauge, Star Wars, and GOTG 2.

I'm probably missing one or two though. :p
For me, I would like to see : Guardians of the Galaxy 2, POTC5, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets*, Coco, Murder on the Orient Express, Star Wars 8, Pitch Perfect 3, Jumanji, and The Greatest Showman on Earth**

* = Valerian film looks pretty, specifically peacock lady only thing I remember from the trailer

** = Depends on reviews as I only want to watch since it's a musical, but if it's a bad one then nope.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

For me, I would like to see : Guardians of the Galaxy 2, POTC5, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets*, Coco, Murder on the Orient Express, Star Wars 8, Pitch Perfect 3, Jumanji, and The Greatest Showman on Earth**

* = Valerian film looks pretty, specifically peacock lady only thing I remember from the trailer

** = Depends on reviews as I only want to watch since it's a musical, but if it's a bad one then nope.

I saw the teaser for that. I actually thought the CGI looked pretty fake.

Why are they making Pitch Perfect 3? Didn't the second one bomb? :mad::confused:

tcool123

Personally, my favorite is Evermore. And The Mob Song had one of my favorite additions,
"There's a beast running wild there's no question. But I fear the wrong monster's released."

Actually all of Lefou's lines were amazing. I loved that arc. Someone give Josh Gad an Oscar for that performance.
Evermore is a pretty much right there, dependes on my mood if that is my favorite or Days, or Aria even though it's 50 seconds long.

I agree with that addition, didn't want to post it there because it seemed a bit too spoilery. I loved Le Fou's arc well, just something off to me seemed like a bit too modern in the film.

Why are they making Pitch Perfect 3? Didn't the second one bomb? :mad::confused:
It does look a bit cartoonish, but the colors :inlove: TBH I'm on the fence of watching it still:p;) Leaning towards yes.

Pitch Perfect 2 nearly made 10 times its budget, and more than doubled from the original's gross.
It cost 29 million to make, and had a worldwide gross of 287.5 Million. So nope no bomb nor flop, and one of the few nonDisney sequels to do so.

Suchomimus

The same reason why Trolls 2, Angry Birds 2, Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul, and the Emoji Movie are being made.

tumblr_mr_krabs_money_ultimate_source_of_joy_spongebob.gif

spacemt354

Chili's

Shoot I forgot about Pirates 5 -- adding that to the list!:D

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
One half of me thinks that the movie will be trash. The other secret half of me wants to go see it out of pure optimism.

I'm conflicted. :confused::p
I originally thought I would love it, and then I didn't once I saw the trailers.

Please see it -- you will not regret it! It's not as good as the original, but it is an almost perfect film for a remake of the original. I'd say between Cinderella & The Jungle Book.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

So... I was forced to see Beauty and the Beast a few hours ago.

I have to admit, it wasn't too bad. Some parts were better than others (I loved EwanMcGregor, but Emma Watson as Belle wasn't very good casting), but overall, I enjoyed myself most of the way through.

I think my big gripe with the film is how little it alters from the original. With the other remakes, at least something new was attempted. Here, it feels just like a cash-grabby rehash, and that effect stuck on me throughout the runtime.

Anywho, going to play my new copy of Breath of the Wild now... Lets hope it lives up to the hype. :cautious:

tcool123

Anywho, going to play my new copy of Breath of the Wild now... Let's hope it lives up to the hype. :cautious:
It does :D That or I spent roughly 105 hours of my life on a not so great game....

Another game that's pretty game even though it had no hype : 1,2 Switch. Even though it looks stupid it's actually a lot of fun. My favorite minigames are Quick Draw, Fake Draw, Table Tennis, Copy Dance, Safe Crack, and Treasure Chest.

spacemt354

Chili's
If anyone is looking for a Netflix show to binge-watch.... 13 Reasons Why.

Fair warning though it deals with some tough topics. But since a lot of members here are in high school or recently were, it probably will have more impact. And it's a fantastically gripping show (and I never use that description:p)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

If anyone is looking for a Netflix show to binge-watch.... 13 Reasons Why.

Fair warning though it deals with some tough topics. But since a lot of members here are in high school or recently were, it probably will have more impact. And it's a fantastically gripping show (and I never use that description:p)

I'm considering giving that a try. I'm not sure what it's about though. o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom