WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
^I like computer wars best.

We need a pavillion name!
•The Science of Computers
•The World of Computers
•Computers-Moving Earth Forward
•Computers and You

We also need a sponsor for the whole pavillion....Apple,Microsoft? Or do we want to have a different computer related comapny sponsor each part?

figmntal95

^I like computer wars best.

We need a pavillion name!
•The Science of Computers
•The World of Computers
•Computers-Moving Earth Forward
•Computers and You

We also need a sponsor for the whole pavillion....Apple,Microsoft? Or do we want to have a different computer related comapny sponsor each part?

I do too.

The World of Computers I think is the best name.

I'm going to have to say Microsoft. Apple could also be good, with Itunes and everything, but Microsoft also has XBOX. That could be a huge advantage.

Fractal514

Yeah, I was thinking about the tron connection. Design the vehicle so it looks like the light cycles, you could have a "trail" behind it and have all sorts of fun with that.

Chrononymous

I can do a drawing of the interior if you want
I can also do spec drawings of the rides and such...as long as there is a write up in time.

You guys jumped on evertything so fast! I'm trying to figure out how I can contribute here!

How about the hands on exhibits?....I would love to tackle that!

Fractal514

The thought occured to me, that I am going to hate the end of this round. These aren't ideas competing here, this is all of us working together, but against each other at the same time. I hope that in future rounds we work on sperate projects, as I can't imagine how the judges will be able to evaluate who contributed the least, when one of us who types a heck of a lot based off of the inspiring suggestion of another...who's to say who should be eliminated.... But i digress...

MaterA113

Jeany please no interference (please and thank you.) I know you werent really 'interfering', but i feel that if one or two ppl post little comments others (who dont understand the comp) will just come on in, and we dont want that :)

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
I can do a drawing of the interior if you want
I can also do spec drawings of the rides and such...as long as there is a write up in time.

You guys jumped on evertything so fast! I'm trying to figure out how I can contribute here!

How about the hands on exhibits?....I would love to tackle that!

Yes you can! I don't think anybody has take the hands on yet.

Okay,I need all of your opinions on the ride Im working on....

Here's what I have so far on the storyline itself.
The guests are being taken to a lab where they will be put into an email to see how fast an email travels. They are sent to a file on the computer through a beam shot at them once they board the ride vehicle and see what their mission is all about by screens on the side if the load area as the vehicle moves slowly. They are warned that their journey will seem much slower than it actually is. They are sent through the Internet to another computer in a related laboratory where another beam takes them out of the email and back to earth.

What do you think? It's kind of Sci-Fi but the Internet traveling will be purely based on fact.

Chrononymous

I love everything so far!

Nice work! The email ride is a cool idea, and has a great story...and the Tron Coaster? GENIUS!

I have figured out what the hands on exhibit will be...I just need to draw it up, and focus it a little more...but I am considering an entire cube made of glass with touch screen capabilities(floor included!)

A way to play with new technology (things like voice recognition,CGI 3D avatars, projection keyboards) ...and feel like you are inside a computer moniter.

A Welcome to the Future sort of deal...with tech that is constantly updated as soon as it becomes available in our own homes or in our hands.

Though I can't imagine most people will ever be able to have a computer room like this one in their own homes...making this part of it something that will always be a cool novelty.

MaterA113

With this project, i would like the team leader to post a list (at the end of the official project submission) listing each team member and what he/she did Pls & TYVM! :)

Fractal514

The Internet Café

Inspired by the fast-moving, culturally diverse world wide web, this quick-service restaurant strives to bring guests the newest taste sensations from the world over. Decorated with artistic interpretations of popular internet sensations, this café promises to be an enjoyable stop for everyone.

[FONT=&quot]Soups/Salads[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach Salad-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]with Mandarin Oranges, Pecans, Red Onions, Feta Cheese and a Raspberry vinaigrette.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creamy Tomato Soup-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] made fresh with 100% organic ingredients, served with French bread.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BLT Salad- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Everyone loves BACON!!! And this salad has thick cut, hickory smoked bacon strips crumbled over a bed of Iceberg Lettuce and Cherry Tomatoes, tossed with a Balsamic Vinaigrette and garnished with parmesan croutons.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Entree/Main Course[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Japa-Dogs-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The taste sensation that swept the 2010 Winter Olympics has found a home at the Internet Café. Japanese style hot dogs served in a variety of styles inspired by both western and eastern flavors make for a tasty and filling meal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dessert[/FONT]
Fried Oreos- Popular at local fairs and carnivals, The Internet Café takes this treat to a new level by serving them warm on a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Yogurt Parfait- For those who like something on the lighter side, we offer a mix and match yogurt parfait station. Choose your flavor of yogurt, your favorite fruit, and a variety of delicious mix-ins and get ready for a healthy and delicious snack or desert.
[FONT=&quot]Drinks[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The Internet Café features a full coffee bar offering the most popular of coffee house drinks,[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]including cappuccino, espresso, and blended ice drinks.

Bubble Tea- A popular trend from Japan, Bubble tea is sweetened iced tea, blended with cream, with Boba (tapioca pearls) added. This tea is available in a variety of flavors.
Soft Drinks- The internet café offers a unique selection of popular soft drinks from around the world. Guests can enjoy many of the flavors offered at the cooling station located in Epocot, our advice, stay clear of the Beverly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom