The Imagineer 2-- Round 1, Project 1 (Due 2/24, 8pm EST!)

MaterA113

Original Poster
PROJECT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED!!!

Stitchcastle team... I dont have a name OR a project.

I can say that there will be NO PUBLIC vote OR Voting from the judges as the ONLY project turned in is Jasonflz's team. SO i have to say BY DEFAULT, Goofy's Brainstormers! Congrats!

Stitchcastle i still would like your project to be posted...

NOW its the time for you all to decide your NEW team leaders.. It can be ANYONE on your team, EXCEPT your team leaders that you have now.

I will post the NEW project tomorrow morning. I hope you all understand.

WDW Vacationer

PROJECT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED!!!

Stitchcastle team... I dont have a name OR a project.

I can say that there will be NO PUBLIC vote OR Voting from the judges as the ONLY project turned in is Jasonflz's team. SO i have to say BY DEFAULT, Goofy's Brainstormers! Congrats!

Stitchcastle i still would like your project to be posted...

NOW its the time for you all to decide your NEW team leaders.. It can be ANYONE on your team, EXCEPT your team leaders that you have now.

I will post the NEW project tomorrow morning. I hope you all understand.

Does the current leader decide the next one,or the whole team?

Will judges still post comments?

MaterA113

Original Poster
the whole team can decide.. (think of this similar to The Apprentice's Project Manager selection).

I will post comments, BUT we have to wait for other project to be posted.

IF the second project isnt posted by tmrw afternoon, i will post my comments for yall..

BUT tomorrow morning the NEW PROJECT 2 will be posted.

im gonna post my ideas on the one project that is in, great job! i love all the song names and bands. very clever idea and i think you guys rele got this project good! you rele took the objective and did what you were supposed to. great job and STALK THIS WAY! :ROFLOL:

MaterA113

Original Poster
Im NOT GOING TO POST PROJECT UNTIL a new project leader is PMd to me from each team.

If not chosen and PM'd to me by 2pm EST today.. I will be picking out of a hat :)

Hope you understand. The reason is, we have a VERY TIGHT SCHEDULE for this if we would like this so end in the beginning of summer..

I know you migh conisder me "tough" but i am a VERY organized person and especially like my timemanagement :) (That is why i always use times and not just whenever that day)

Fractal514

Mater, I completely appreciate and agree with running a tight schedule, but I think in the future we need to know some of these timelines up front. For example, we weren't sure about how a new leader would be chosen before last night, if we had known, we could have had one in place for this morning.

Just my two cents.

JRZ

stitchcastle

it's too late but this was the project we had, thanks for writing it up Tiki...

Walking to the Africa section of the park, our eyes are quickly drawn to a new aspect of the skyline. It's a billboard, advertising the adventure and majesty of Harambe. It's simple and effective. Blue skies, white, fluffy clouds, wide open grassland, and the simple slogan "Greetings from Harambe". Hanging over the billboard is a covered awning. This is to keep the heat out of the area. It also provides a light mist directly underneath the billboard.

As we get closer and closer to the billboard, we start to realize something. While the billboard itself is very ascetically pleasing, the land directly surrounding it has been dug up. There is a wrecked car just laying dormant, trash and litter sprinkled around, and various things of that nature. In this way, our weenie represents the classic theme of Animal Kingdom. That we must learn to preserve nature. We get something beautiful, but at what cost?

Fractal514

Our current poll leader is WDWVacationer, if you have to have a team leader to post the next project, I don't think anyone on our team would object to him being the leader.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thanks Teams :)

I have the new team leaders!
-Goofy's Brainstormers- WDWVactioner
-Chip n Dale's Imagineering Rangers-Tazer19

Congrats Team Leaders! NOTE: We will be changing leaders EVERY project.

I will be posting my feedback after i post the new project.

Fractal i did say that you will be choosing a new leader.

The new project will be posted within the next couple of moments... AND I WILL TRY to have a "timeline" of events!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Comments:

-Goofy's Brainstormers- TL: Jasonflz
~~~While reading the thread, originally I was hesitant, i know DinoLand is hard, but it was do-able. But, I love your final product. It is a great weenie, it attracts people into the land, and is in a great position, especially to draw people into the Dinosaur attraction area. I was a bit hestitant BUT you all used your "editing eye" (as Tim Gunn would say) and cut it back to one solid piece, great job. By the way, i love the concept art of the actual weenie (Great job chronymous). IT also has a great backstory that connects to the land fully, you even kinda made your own story for Chester And Hesters DinoRama, inadvertantly.

-Chip n' Dale Imagineering Rangers- TL: Stitchcastle
~~~I was very excited to see what you all did, but it seemed from the beginning you really didnt know what you were going to do. The treehouse idea, for me, was a great idea (minus the Lion King walkthrough, as TLK is OVERUSED in Disney Theme Parks). The billboard kinda seems a bit boring, sorry. I understand where you are coming from, but as with the treehouse, it really didnt fit in. You could have just had your own building added in the back, as a continueation of the Harambe village, but that never happened. As said before, the billboard was ok, not spectacular.

Hope you understand. WE, Trevor and I will try to interfere less then we did, it was brought to my attention by one of the judges taht WE (trevor and I) kinda did put our 2 cents in too much. We have to see what YOU can do. Now, i cant wait for the next project...

PROJECT POSTED!

Fractal514

Mater, I appreciate your feedback.

I wasn't implying that you didn't notify us we would be selecting a new leader, just that we didn't know just how quickly we had to operate. I personally like the fast pace of this contest, and were it just a solo competition I'd say go full court press, but I wonder if the speed and the quick turnaround time on some of the aspects is difficult when we are relying on a team comprised of people all on different schedules. Just something to consider as you continue to tweak and refine the process.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom