The Imagineer 2--R2, Project 8

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Okay, it looks like I'm gonna have to be the grim reaper again. I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again. When it gets down to the latter rounds of these contests, it seems like every single person in the game could make it to the end. But, unfortunately for idealistic dreamers, we do have to - shall I say - eradicate some players from the game. To quote Bruce Nolan, 'That's the way the cookie crumbles'. However, just because you were eliminated from The Imagineer doesn't mean you're a bad Imagineer. It just means that, due to specific circumstances, there were a couple of Imagineers that worked just a little bit harder and gave just a little bit more effort than you. Be that as it may, you all still have the potential to make a name for yourselves - not only on this forum, but in the big leagues too.

Anyway, that was just a roundabout way of saying that even though I have to let somebody go from the competition, it shouldn't reflect on them as an Imagineer or as a person. I'm sorry, mewhunter67, you will not be joining your teammates in the next project. I applaud your efforts, and hope that you will join us in future collaborations on this board.

---TrevorA

mewhunter67

It's ok! I've actually been expecting this for like... a long time.

It still feels kind of bad, but i really havent been able to give my all at all this whole time, and I was going to give myself up if it came to elimination this round. (why keep going if you really cant contribute much?)

that being said, I really enjoyed it, and it was great running in it :)

i'd love to follow up what tazer's been doing, and I'll be honest, i was hoping to get to some of these later ones (like the current comp!) if i'm able to put anything together, can i do an unofficial entry, like pm to the judges or posted here, for my own amusement? i'd still like to follow along! :D

Tazer19

By the way, much appreciation to Tazer19. I like that you are helping the teams, and I like that you are being a good sport about the competition. As far as I'm concerned, anybody on the boards can give critiques and comments on the projects; it just won't be official. Just make sure it's constructive, and gives the players something to build on.

---TrevorA
I'm definitely interested to see where things go. It stinks that I got sick when I did, but at the same time, I shouldn't have waited until the last second to finish up my section. It's fun to be on the outside now and watching how everyone's working together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom