The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

Tony the Tigger

I've edited my previous post up to the beginning of the ice cream menu. Laptop is really slow, taing Brian home in a minute, sorry couldn't move it to the discussion thread. This will be faster. Catching a good number of things.

One thing is the fonts are irregular on the wine menu - maybe you can clean that up.

Tony the Tigger

@spacemt354

Ok, we are home, and I am done proofreading. I skipped the Good Dinosaur musical portion because I read in another post that you guys were already working on it.

Also, in proofreading I feel it is not my place to change your work, but I recommend whenever we have a restauarant or ice cream parlor with desserts (other than a QS) we please include a no sugar added or sugar-free dessert on the menu, as most WDW sit-down restaurants do. (Or my husband can't have dessert and I skip it as well to avoid guilt LOL.)

So if you grab the text from my post above where I quoted your post, all the corrections are made. Obviously you used spell-check because it was mostly consistency of capitalization, and the occasional misuse of there/their, scene/seen, etc. so great job!!

If you would like me to go over the Good Dinosaur revised section, just point me to the latest incarnation.

Other than that, we're done with 30 minutes to spare LOL.

Thanks to all of you guys for taking on extra work (especially space - you continue to amaze with how much work you put into this) and allowing me to enjoy our vaca in the Keys. I totally feel like a slacker on this one (for good reason.) Hopefully we place better this time - I think the whole idea should knock their socks off.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
While we wait for the reviews - just wanted to welcome a new special guest to The House Cup family!

@nelsonj3 will be a guest judge for the competition starting in June!

His YouTube channel, ResortTV1, is famous for broadcasting Disney Resort Channels like the WDW Today Loops - in the highest quality I've seen on YouTube. Such as this:

It's funny because we've played his videos around the house and I've listened to them while I study for a while, so it was awesome to meet the man behind the curtain. Go check out/subscribe to ResortTV1 - it's a really cool channel!

It's such a pleasure and honor to have him be involved in The House Cup so thank you again!

brb1006

Afternoon everybody, I'm back with the second part of my idea for a brand new restaurant/night club at HS called "Hollywood Land Club and Show". This post goes into detail for what the areas might look like.

The area where guests can see a group of music performers and singers and sometimes Clarice might look something like this.
lena-horne_53694013.jpg

I'm also imaging Clarice's dressing room where guests can meet her might look something like this.
IMG_9388x.jpg

The building itself might also appear like this but much bigger and Clarice would be part of the attract sign to the Night Club an even animated similar to the Pluto sign at night featuring light up hearts giving the illusion of her blowing a kiss during her singing performance.
cireoagb.jpeg

(I will continue this idea with part 3 later tonight. As you can tell, I really love this idea already, I usually like thinking up attractions but HS would be a perfect opportunity for some representation of "Two Chips And A Miss".)

Last edited:

nelsonj3

While we wait for the reviews - just wanted to welcome a new special guest to The House Cup family!

@nelsonj3 will be a guest judge for the competition starting in June!

His YouTube channel, ResortTV1, is famous for broadcasting Disney Resort Channels like the WDW Today Loops - in the highest quality I've seen on YouTube. Such as this:

It's funny because we've played his videos around the house and I've listened to them while I study for a while, so it was awesome to meet the man behind the curtain. Go check out/subscribe to ResortTV1 - it's a really cool channel!

It's such a pleasure and honor to have him be involved in The House Cup so thank you again!

Hello everyone! Thanks for having me as a guest judge! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all of the awesome projects! :)

MonorailRed

Applebees
Year Two Final Critiques

Hufflepuff
latest

Nice little introduction to start off with! Good way to start your presentation by a summary of your continent! Nice location choice!

Voyage Into the Forbidden Castle – The queue really reminds me of a European Everest like attraction, which is very interesting. I really enjoyed the preshow! Spectacular work on that! I must say I love the map you created for the ride layout! I also like how you set up your scenes… Though I wish I had more pictures to fully understand the visuals of the attraction. The finale was amazing! Very unique and interesting! I don’t enjoy the idea of another castle in the Walt Disney world area façade wise, although the picture you provided reminds me a bit of the tone of other Animal Kingdom continents. I don’t know how I feel about having a jeep similar to Dinosaur’s jeep nearby park wise, it seems a little repetitive for how little attractions there are in AK.

Overall, I really enjoyed this attraction, but wish it was a more unique to Animal Kingdom and the presentation had more visuals.

H.M. Gracy's Myths and Legends Sideshow – Great immersive characters and acts! Seems like a wonderful show! I would’ve loved to see a script for this! Though it may be a tad dark for Animal Kingdom for families with kids, considering things like the Bøyg and the werewolf scenes.

Sognare Expedition Trail – Nice tribute to European animals!

Voyage to the Forbidden Castle – I feel like this title could easily be confused with it’s E-ticket sister attraction, which could cause guest confusion. The “spirits” part of the ride may also seem a bit scary for families with kids. Though, I wish I had more information on this attraction to form a solid opinion on it overall.

The Caravan Site – Sounds like great food at AK! I really enjoyed the indoor or outdoor seating options. Wish there were menus for the area.

Europa – I really loved the thought of putting a table service into Animal Kingdom, I feel like their needs to be more options for that in this park. Though, I don’t know how I feel about a princess character meal at Animal Kingdom. This restaurant really reminded me of the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for that reason, sadly.

Overall, I enjoyed reading this project! But I feel like it felt more like a Beastly Kingdom resurrection then a tribute to the continent of Europe. There’s something about what you did that felt more World Showcase-y then celebrating “the life and the nature around you” aspect of Animal Kingdom.

Gryffindor
latest

Great intro and music! I have to say I think it was an absolutely spectacular idea to fix Dinoland before adding anything big. Pangaea was a really unexpected direction, but I really enjoyed this!

The map was nicely made and great to fully understand where exactly the location of Pangaea’s attraction and dining were. The art pieces and blueprints in your presentation were great! Loved the amount of visuals you put into this!

I really liked the Brachiosaurus audio animatronic! Nice touch!

March of the Sauropods – I really enjoyed this as a Dinosaur alternative. It seems more family friendly with just the right amount of thrill. The trapped aspect with the “Rome burning” scent was a very nice touch! AAs were great as well. I honestly have no negatives to say about this attraction… Great work!

Pan Air –First of all I really enjoyed the new ride vehicle design. I feel like it sets itself apart from the soon to be Avatar land’s Banshee attraction. That being said, a “flying” attraction is technically going to already be in the park, and I wonder if a second is needed. Then again, the coaster aspect is a nice addition to AK. Overall, I did enjoy this attraction.

Cable Cars and the Observation deck – Nice touch to Animal Kingdom! I think since many people love the view of AK from Everest, this was a calmer way to enjoy that. Though, I don’t like the capacity issues that it gives, I feel like it could be terrible during peak season.

Top of the World – Fantastic restaurant. Fantastic Menu. I loved how you included more American fare, something I feel like AK is lacking other then Rainforest Café. This seems like a restaurant to compare to California Grill, and will probably have a crazy multitude of reservations just like it!

Glacier Gulch – I really enjoyed this as almost a miniland to Pangea! It fills the Antarctica cold continent void while introducing animals of Pangea. Lizard Leaner seemed fun as well as Plesiosaur Plunge. Frozen in Time reminded me as a sister area to Beaches and Cream which was awesome. Great menu for that as well, very impressed!

Alice Springs Water Play Area and D-Zone – I feel like this is a great alternative to the Boneyard in Dinoland! The only ting I didn’t enjoy was the name. It reminds me of Alice the character, not a spring, and some first time guests may think that as well.

Pangaea Walking Trail – I really felt adding a walking path kept true to Animal Kingdom as a theme park, so I really enjoyed this. Disney could do an AA walking trail very well, and this idea has a ton of potential. The only thing that might worry me with this is maintenance. Overall I loved this addition!

The Good Dinosaur: A Musical – Really enjoyed reading this! It really transitions well with your land. Though it breaks my heart to see Nemo go, this seemed like a nice alternative so my heart wouldn’t break too much. Liked the scene presentation as well! Great work!

Overall, Fantastic work Gryffindor! Really enjoyed this project. It really made the animals and nature the main point of the land, all while making a Dinoland a stronger area by making it Pangaea. Way to stay true to Animal Kingdom!

Slytherin
aw8ev9.png

Great introduction! Even though there wasn’t a map, you describe where the expansion was going perfectly. I really enjoyed that you made this an indoor land in to change up the green landscape we all know as Animal Kingdom. Your detail to the land seems stunning, great description on that as well!

I really enjoyed the artwork you all did for this challenge! Excellent work!

Legend of the Leviathan – In some ways this reminded me of Everest, and some ways it reminded me of 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea. Even though I enjoy steampunk, I feel like this attraction really missed on Animal Kingdom’s animal and nature-centered message. I feel like this attraction was wonderful, I really enjoyed everything about it. Sadly, I just don’t feel like this is a strong Animal Kingdom attraction. If this was for DisneySea or some sort of Discoveryland attraction, I would love this! But it just seems like the steampunk overpowers the idea of Animal Kingdom.

Submarine Voyage: Journey into the Antarctic – I like that you included DisneySea’s 20k vehicles in this attraction – It’s a nice touch that isn’t really in the US parks yet. The show scenes seemed to be more centered around animals, which was nice! Overall, I enjoyed this attraction, but it still seemed more heavily themed on steampunk with human discovery and not so much nature and animals as the central figure, which is really what is the core of Animal Kingdom.

Antarctica Ice Trail – I feel like the penguins were a nice touch for guests who don’t plan on going to Seaworld during their vacation. Though adding the seals reminded me of the Living Seas, I do think they were a nice touch! The different bird species were great! Overall I really enjoyed this trail!

ICE^2 Cafeteria, Gear, and the Polar Outpost – I wish the cafeteria had a menu to really see the different fare in this land, but I did think you provided a nice quick service. ICE^2 Gear seemed like a nice themed gift shop.

Overall, Great project Slytherin! Your attractions are absolutely fantastic! But I feel like revolving these projects around man-made civilizations really takes away from the point of Animal Kingdom message.

Ravenclaw

latest

From what I saw it seemed you all had great potential for a project! Sadly since you did not post I will have to rank you last this round.

Feel free to post some of your content for the other houses to see anytime though!

Which House will take home Year Two? Results will be coming soon...

MonorailRed

Applebees
Mini Challenge Reviews: Year 2

If Your From Africa…. Why Are you going to Animal Kingdom Lodge?

cute-cat-images-tpevent-11.jpg

@spacemt354 - First off, I want to say that I enjoyed that you made this a walking trail with a way to see more animals. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact of how long the walking trail actually is. I feel like maybe a transportation vehicle or offering of a vehicle would’ve been a better bet for the distance.

@IAmNotAHufflepuff – First off, I like that you chose a vehicle for transportation, I think it’s just the thing for Animal Kingdom to have. The one thing I didn’t enjoy is that the Safari trucks are already used in Kilimanjaro Safaris and the AKL Night & Sunrise Safaris, I would’ve liked to see at least a little detail on a changed design of some sort to make it seem a little bit different other then capacity.

@Fox&Hound – Considering the great box office numbers with Zootopia, I think it’s great that you made this work into the Animal Kingdom message, all while including a fun and interactive train. One thing I didn’t enjoy is that it doesn’t seem to transition well from an African Lodge to Animal Kingdom. I feel like a African atmosphere centered transition could have been a better choice.

@disneydf – I really enjoyed how you included a double decker bus for this submission. I feel like this transportation hasn’t been used much in the parks recently, so this was a creative move in my opinion. The one thing I didn’t enjoy is that your stopped along the way similar to Kilimanjaro Safaris and the AKL Night & Sunrise Safaris, which may drive a plunge in sales for the AKL offerings.

@mickeyfan5534 – Again, I really like the idea of a double decker Safari truck! Sadly, this can’t count toward points because this post only had 2 sentences when the requirement was 5. Overall, I enjoyed your post though! Great work!

The Hedge of Glory

Cute-Cats-Images-and-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download.jpg

@brb1006 – I really enjoyed this idea of choosing Bambi for a maze, awesome and creative idea! I loved you maze in general, very fun and immersive. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact that you put Bambi in Dinoland, I would have much rather seen this in Magic Kingdom or another park.

@spacemt354 – The usual idea by fans is to add the Shanghai attraction, so I’m glad you took included it as a touch to your TRON area I thought your maze was very interactive and fun for the Magic Kingdom, and could be a new “classic” in my opinion. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was that it that you didn’t specify where the expansion was going. I’m assuming either in between Buzz and CoP, right next door to Space Mountain, or even where the Speedway is. I feel like adding a brief explanation to where it was at could really add to a more immersive presentation overall.

@IAmNotAHufflepuff - I really enjoyed that you killed two birds (and possibly in the future, 3) with one stone here with this maze by adding it to many different resorts, I thought it was nicely themed to a backyard setting. One thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact you only had fiberglass figures in the maze. Next time, think about making your experience for guests more interactive! :D

@Poe Dameron – First of all, I really enjoyed the realism of adding this to Mickey’s Not So Scary, the scenes seemed to work well. The only thing I was a little iffy on was where exactly this would go, though I’m assuming it would be part of the small left pad near the Mansion. Overall, great work!

@Fox&Hound – This was definitely one of my favorite mazes this challenge! Very interactive and I think it works perfectly with being near Imagination. The one thing I didn’t like about the project was that the requirement was 5 sentances and you posted 3, so sadly I can’t count this one.

@Tony the Tigger – This was a great idea! I really think this is a great interactive maze that fits perfectly with Fantasyland. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact the Narnia isn’t owned by Disney anymore, and that kind of gives a realism issue here. I personally love the IP, but I feel like Disney’s gone away from it.

Results coming tonight...

Fox&Hound

Mini Challenge Reviews: Year 2

If Your From Africa…. Why Are you going to Animal Kingdom Lodge?

cute-cat-images-tpevent-11.jpg

@spacemt354 - First off, I want to say that I enjoyed that you made this a walking trail with a way to see more animals. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact of how long the walking trail actually is. I feel like maybe a transportation vehicle or offering of a vehicle would’ve been a better bet for the distance.

@IAmNotAHufflepuff – First off, I like that you chose a vehicle for transportation, I think it’s just the thing for Animal Kingdom to have. The one thing I didn’t enjoy is that the Safari trucks are already used in Kilimanjaro Safaris and the AKL Night & Sunrise Safaris, I would’ve liked to see at least a little detail on a changed design of some sort to make it seem a little bit different other then capacity.

@Fox&Hound – Considering the great box office numbers with Zootopia, I think it’s great that you made this work into the Animal Kingdom message, all while including a fun and interactive train. One thing I didn’t enjoy is that it doesn’t seem to transition well from an African Lodge to Animal Kingdom. I feel like a African atmosphere centered transition could have been a better choice.

@disneydf – I really enjoyed how you included a double decker bus for this submission. I feel like this transportation hasn’t been used much in the parks recently, so this was a creative move in my opinion. The one thing I didn’t enjoy is that your stopped along the way similar to Kilimanjaro Safaris and the AKL Night & Sunrise Safaris, which may drive a plunge in sales for the AKL offerings.

@mickeyfan5534 – Again, I really like the idea of a double decker Safari truck! Sadly, this can’t count toward points because this post only had 2 sentences when the requirement was 5. Overall, I enjoyed your post though! Great work!

The Hedge of Glory

Cute-Cats-Images-and-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download.jpg

@brb1006 – I really enjoyed this idea of choosing Bambi for a maze, awesome and creative idea! I loved you maze in general, very fun and immersive. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact that you put Bambi in Dinoland, I would have much rather seen this in Magic Kingdom or another park.

@spacemt354 – The usual idea by fans is to add the Shanghai attraction, so I’m glad you took included it as a touch to your TRON area I thought your maze was very interactive and fun for the Magic Kingdom, and could be a new “classic” in my opinion. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was that it that you didn’t specify where the expansion was going. I’m assuming either in between Buzz and CoP, right next door to Space Mountain, or even where the Speedway is. I feel like adding a brief explanation to where it was at could really add to a more immersive presentation overall.

@IAmNotAHufflepuff - I really enjoyed that you killed two birds (and possibly in the future, 3) with one stone here with this maze by adding it to many different resorts, I thought it was nicely themed to a backyard setting. One thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact you only had fiberglass figures in the maze. Next time, think about making your experience for guests more interactive! :D

@Poe Dameron – First of all, I really enjoyed the realism of adding this to Mickey’s Not So Scary, the scenes seemed to work well. The only thing I was a little iffy on was where exactly this would go, though I’m assuming it would be part of the small left pad near the Mansion. Overall, great work!

@Fox&Hound – This was definitely one of my favorite mazes this challenge! Very interactive and I think it works perfectly with being near Imagination. The one thing I didn’t like about the project was that the requirement was 5 sentances and you posted 3, so sadly I can’t count this one.

@Tony the Tigger – This was a great idea! I really think this is a great interactive maze that fits perfectly with Fantasyland. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact the Narnia isn’t owned by Disney anymore, and that kind of gives a realism issue here. I personally love the IP, but I feel like Disney’s gone away from it.

Results coming tonight...
Hi @MonorailRed - not to be that guy, but my inside out hedge maze was five sentences exactly. Perhaps you missed the part after the picture? Thanks :)

Voxel

President of Progress City
Before I start I feel the need to restate the dedication for Animal Kingdom

“Welcome to a kingdom of animals... real, ancient and imagined: a kingdom ruled by lions, dinosaurs and dragons; a kingdom of balance, harmony and survival; a kingdom we enter to share in the wonder, gaze at the beauty, thrill at the drama, and learn.”

Hufflepuff

Europe, I love Europe. I believe that this would be impressive sight to walk into and the photos you used are brilliant

I love the sound to the Voyage into the Forbidden Castle, I love the idea of Dragons flying all around the guest and interacting with them. Also the Pre-show is a brilliant touch and a art that is being lost in most attractions designs. Like Red I wish that you had more photos because I was struggling to image the ride.

H.m Gracy’s Myths and Legends Slideshow is a brilliant show, as I read this I pictured the stage show telling the Tale of Beedle the Bard thought a little more complete. I think this show would be an awesome addition to the part.

Sognare Trail : I was expecting more for an Animal Park/Attraction. While I believe this is a great choice it’s the only attraction that things about the balance of the world.

Voyage to the Forbidden Castle: I think this could be an interesting attraction but the name is confusing with Voyage into the Forbidden Castle. Similarly I’m not sure what this attraction is doing.

Europa, I love find dying and I believe this is something that is greatly needed at Animal Kingdom.

I will have to agree with Red, I really enjoyed reading this project. However, I feel like you lost sight to the purpose of Animal Kingdom, this expansion felt like it more concerned with humanities lore rather than how it balances everything with in the world. That is why Avatarland fits Animal Kingdom, it’s the balance between the society that lives there and the world of ancient environment. Your attractions don’t focus on that harmony.

Gryffindor

You took my advice, I love everything about this proposal. I believe that you captured the beauty and design of Animal Kingdom with this expansion. You balance the beauty of the Ancient World with the fun and attractions need.

While a mountain has been done, I think this is a brilliant use for hiding the rides you need.. I’m concerned over the heights, stairs don’t do well in Theme parks so I’m intrigued how some of that will work. But that is a minor nick pick.

March of the Sauropods is a much needed children attraction in Animal Kingdom, the queue and design provided improves the imagery of the attraction. The Artwork was used effectively to showcase the attraction and the scenes that will be experienced. Great job.

NEW ATTRACTION NEW ATTRACTION!!! I love it when I seen brand new attraction designs. I think this would be amazing attraction that would put Animal Kingdom at the top!

I love the Top of the World restaurant and the menu that you have provided is exquisite, I only have a few concerns with a restaurant at this height.. That being said, I think this would be a beautiful location to watch night shows from.

Walking trails!!! Enough said, I love them.

Overall I don’t have a lot to say because this is a brilliant submission, possibly the best solution I have seen in a few months. Great job and keep up all the great work!

Slytherin

I’m so glad that you placed this into a research center, it was a brilliant solution to creating an Antarctic attractions and land.

The entrance picture that was created is beautiful, one of the best attraction artwork I have seen in this competition. I love the design and the little details.

You NAILED the interactive timelines and informational sections of this expansion. I could see this being a great hit like the old Innovation attractions

I’m not sure how I feel about using an Atlantean attraction in Animal Kingdom, while I think that this attraction would be fun I don’t see how it fits with the research center or the feeling of Animal Kingdom.

I think the Ice Trail is awesome, I’m picturing Sea Worlds Arctic Area but with more detail, I’m happy.

I always dreamed of an Antartica section of the park however both of the attractions seemed to focus on the history of Humanity via ruins without thinking about beauty of nature. Antartica could have been done without thinking some mythical human culture aspect. You were on the right track with a research centre, but I would have done more attracted based on the antic environments.

Ravenclaw

I’m sad that my house didn’t finish their project. Sadly I will have to rank you at the bottle.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Results from Year Two

harry-potter-and-the-chamber-of-secrets-movies-series.jpg

Year Two Main Challenge Rankings
1. Gryffindor
2. Hufflepuff
3. Slytherin
4. Ravenclaw

Mini-Challenge Rankings

Challenge 3: If You're From Africa...

1. @disneydf
2. @IAmNotAHufflepuff
3. @Fox&Hound
2 extra points for the rest of the contestants.

Challenge 4: Hedge of Glory
1. @Fox&Hound (Taken into account that he actually had 5 sentences looking back.)
2. @Poe Dameron
3. @spacemt354
2 extra points for the rest of the contestants.

House Cup Points
latest

Gryffindor - 329
Hufflepuff - 294
Slytherin - 249
Ravenclaw - 189

dumbledore_3244649b.jpg

But wait...

@captainmoch and @ToInfinityAndBeyond have been named heirs of Slytherin for their leadership and contributions as new players. 25 points each, 50 points total will be provided to the Slytherin House.

@mickeyfan5534 and @KingOfEpicocity has received Hufflepuff's Cup for stepping up when the team needed them. This award is 25 points total.

Last and least, is the Ravenclaw House, which has been given the "The Mirror of Erised".

latest

This is not a reward, but a final chance. The Mirror of Erised is worth 50 points.

If you submit next week's project you will be able to keep these 50 points, and stay in game. If you do not submit again, these point will be taken away and it will be extremely difficult to come back from that. So this is your final chance!

Therefore, the standings are:

Current House Cup Points
1st - Gryffindor - 329
2nd - Hufflepuff - 319
3rd - Slytherin - 299
4th - Ravenclaw - 239

MonorailRed

Applebees
As winners of the Lost Continent Challenge, Gryffindor you're on the clock to choose the next challenge!

tumblr_mjbl1yIhx11rtmlvfo3_250.gif

2 - 14 votes - Design a new Future World Pavilion ---- from @David2319
3 - 13 votes - Re-design Disney Quest at Disney Springs ---- from @IAmNotAHufflepuff
5 - 12 votes - Design an E-ticket attraction based on a Disney/Pixar film not used for an attraction before ---- from @BNImagineer
6 - 11 votes - Re-design Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland ---- from @David2319
7 - 11 votes - Imagine Swan and Dolphin never existed, and design a deluxe resort in that location ---- from @spacemt354

The next challenge is until Saturday May 28th at Midnight, so plan accordingly!

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'd just like to throw in the fact that all the human characters' names in Myths and Legends were puns or references and it took quite a bit of researching to figure out punny names that still sound natural

I really enjoyed the thought you put into those characters! One of the reasons you got the Hufflepuff cup and extra points for your efforts! :)

MonorailRed

Applebees
YEAR THREE: IMAGINEERS AND THE BALL OF LUXO

Welcome Houses to your Third Team Challenge in The House Cup!

Thanks to @BNImagineer for coming up with this challenge!

Pixar has been featured throughout the Walt Disney World parks, from Toy Story Midway Mania, to Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, even It's Tough to be a Bug.

However for this challenge, in your Houses you'll be designing a Pixar E-ticket with a Pixar film that hasn't been used for an attraction in a WDW park!

These are your options:

Cars Franchise

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

Wall-E

Up

Brave

Monsters University

Inside Out

The Good Dinosaur

Any Pixar short is fair game - however be warned you are designing an E-ticket, so make sure it fits the bill!

Your E-ticket attraction can go into any WDW theme park you wish. :D

This challenge will be due Saturday May 28th at 11:59 PM EST

Also - we have some new members joining teams this round!

@GrumpyFan - Slytherin

@Adam Snider - Gryffindor

Lastly, @Angels and Disney's has been sorted into....

tumblr_nliyr83OHA1qlpk32o1_500.gif

Ravenclaw!

Houses be sure to welcome your new team members and have fun this round!

tcool123

YEAR THREE: IMAGINEERS AND THE BALL OF LUXO

Welcome Houses to your Third Team Challenge in The House Cup!

Thanks to @BNImagineer for coming up with this challenge!

Pixar has been featured throughout the Walt Disney World parks, from Toy Story Midway Mania, to Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, even It's Tough to be a Bug.

However for this challenge, in your Houses you'll be designing a Pixar E-ticket with a Pixar film that hasn't been used for an attraction in a WDW park!

These are your options:

Cars Franchise

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

Wall-E

Up

Brave

Monsters University

Inside Out

The Good Dinosaur

Any Pixar short is fair game - however be warned you are designing an E-ticket, so make sure it fits the bill!

Your E-ticket attraction can go into any WDW theme park you wish. :D

This challenge will be due Saturday May 28th at 11:59 PM EST

Also - we have some new members joining teams this round!

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][USER=107893]@SimulatedIntelligentRobot
- Hufflepuff[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

@Adam Snider - Gryffindor

Lastly, @Angels and Disney's has been sorted into....

tumblr_nliyr83OHA1qlpk32o1_500.gif

Ravenclaw!

Houses be sure to welcome your new team members and have fun this round!
[/user]

Technacilly Monsters Uni has a presence in Laugh Floor where art is in the preshow and in the show mikes nephew is in front a set if the MU Gates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom