Trip Report The Griswolds go to Orlando!! Live trip report...or something like it. Pictures on page 11 !!

Alright, I'm to give it a go at doing a live trip report. This way it will be easier for me to remember what we do. Hold fast folks, I might not be able to add photos until we get back but I'll try.

As some of you know, we had a 7 hour flight delay yesterday which nixed any chance of park time but we muddled through it. We ended up getting our APs via guest services at CityWalk which was convenient.

Day One: Universal.

Diagon Alley.......Holy crap. This place is amazing. The details are to top notch and there's no denying what they've done here. The ladies did Gringott's and they loved it. The train crossing into the other park was awesome. The only let down was Cat in the Hat. I must have missed the memo but it has almost no spinning now.

So, right now we're waiting on the girls to finish the Hulk and then it's chow time at Mel's. More to come!

seahawk7

1256249_52056887_zpsb329e7e7.jpg

1256249_52056476_zpsc7c221bc.jpg

1256249_52042678_zpsc12d25e2.jpg

1256249_52043256_zpsec7318cc.jpg

1256249_52027130_zpsf7612aa7.jpg
You have a beautiful family! I really enjoyed your trip report. I think it's awesome you guys do so many Halloween parties.

seahawk7

Thank you very much! My wife insists on doing as many parties as we can.
She is a smart lady. You guys should a California trip sometime a do the DL party and maybe US there has HHN. Although one of the differences with the DL party is that they don't have the Headless Horseman which she likes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom