the grey stuff

goofy5

Original Poster
where can I get some?
we are going during the food and wine fest, so if somewhere in epcot is option, let me know!

merci!

NonnaT

where can I get some?
we are going during the food and wine fest, so if somewhere in epcot is option, let me know!

merci!
I was really disappointed in the dinner grey stuff dessert... The bottom crust was really hard, dry, and tasteless, and as PP said the mousse was basically whipped cream and oreos... Nothing spectacular. I may have like the lunch cupcake though....

lilclerk

I was really disappointed in the dinner grey stuff dessert... The bottom crust was really hard, dry, and tasteless, and as PP said the mousse was basically whipped cream and oreos... Nothing spectacular. I may have like the lunch cupcake though....
The cupcake at lunch is great. I prefer the chocolate cream puff at dinner if anything. I actually prefer getting ice cream on Main Street over any of the desserts at BOG's dinner, but that's just me.

The grey stuff is super easy to make though, I make "master's cupcakes" for holidays now.
http://www.thedisneydiner.com/2013/02/try-grey-stuff-its-delicious-heres.html

MissM

They brought me out Mickey ear shaped Grey Stuff and a card for my birthday dinner. It tasted fine but it was more the fun surprise of it I enjoyed rather than the taste. (The dessert I ordered was much better!)

grey-stuff.jpg

JillC LI

I've wanted to try the grey stuff, but I really wanted the lemon meringue cupcake when we go for lunch so I've been torn. Reading this thread it sounds like I should stick with the lemon meringue cupcake. Have others here liked that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom