The Good "Old" Days.............

mickeyfan

Original Poster
My daughter put in my original "Walt Disney World Vacation Planner" video the other day. I haven't watched it in so long because it is "out dated". I purchased it more than 10 years ago when I first became a Magic Kingdom Club Gold Card member. It is approximately 30 minutes long and predates Animal Kingdom, Rock N'Roller Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, etc. It does however have segments of the Original JII with Dreamfinder and Figment, Horizons, World of Motion, "Mickey's Starland", Delta's Dreamflight and so on. It really brings back a lot of memories watching it and tugs at the "heartstrings" when you see some of the "old" attractions that are no longer there. But as they say..........they are making "progress" for the future!!

I have watched it so many times, I almost have it memorized!!

Just curious............does anyone else have THIS video?

DisJosh

I dont have the same video but I do have them from previous years and I do pop them in now and then. I like to watch my own videos from WDW though. It bugs me how everyone aside from my self seems to think theyre so boring. I love watching them! :D

DisJosh

Ok I remember Dream Flight very well...while you're all entitled to your own opinions of the attraction I fail to see what anyone would see in it. It was a poor excuse for an attraction in WDW...worse than IASW. I'm just kind of in awe...I didn't think anyone really liked it.

What exactly did you like about the attraction? Just currious.

No flame or insult intended w/ this post I'm just kind of surprised. :p ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom