The future of DLRP from LP

Hobnail Boot

Original Poster
http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID512310.asp

This interesting article was posted today on the Laughing Place. Apparently EuroDisney's focus for the next few years is definitely WDS. The most interesting thing imo is the talk of a Ratatouille dark ride using Pooh's Hunny Hunt technology. It sounds like it will be an amazing attraction if it comes true. Toy Storyland also sounds interesting, but since it will obviously be geared toward younger audiences, I'm not too interested in it. Overall, the next couple of years seem to be an exciting time at DLRP, and especially for WDS.

RonAnnArbor

I am so glad to see that they are pumping up WDS because it had so few attractions when it opened, and it only just now starting to come into its own. For those in the US who have not been to DLRP, Disneyland Park itself is a combination of Magic Kingdom and attrations found at Epcot and Hollywood Studios...it's filled to the brim with the best of WDW's attractions. That left Walt Disney Studios without many of it's US counterparts most famous attrations (Honey, I shrunk....is in Disneyland Paris, as is Star Tours). That left them with Rockin Roller Coaster as the only premier attraction at WDS when it opened. Tower of Terror was a great addition to the studios, and Crush's Coaster is thrilling, with no similar counterpart in the US parks. Glad to see that they are seriously looking at additional attractions at the Studios.

TheDisneyMagic

The changes / additions coming up over the next few years for the Walt Disney Studios are a big welcome from me, hopefully the park will finally become a full day adventure as opposed to a couple of hours away from Disneyland Parc.

WDI done a fantastic job with the Tower of Terror, now its time to get some more DLRP unique attractions in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom