Trip Report The Epic (Fail) Trip

Pre-Trip Thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-big-surprise-trip.891801/

While this trip was at times a lot of fun, it was also the worst trip I've ever had. In fact, it left us with the decision to not go back for quite some time. This isn't because of anything related to the property itself but rather specific to my son. Diagnosed as being autistic this past September, we learned within the first hour of arriving that even though his 11 prior trips were absolutely amazing, it wasn't just things at home/school that had changed.

In short, while I'd love to write up a full trip report, and would in fact have a lot of great stories and content to share, I'm just not up for reliving it all. So, instead, I thought I'd share the videos I've put together from the trip thus far as they highlight the moments of our trip that were truly wonderful.

Enjoy... and note that as soon as I can steal bandwidth in my house long enough to upload some others, I'll post up some more! :)

Our photo slideshow:

Art of Animation Pool Fun:

Ride Videos:

disneypearl

Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. They do show the good times! I'm sorry to hear the trip wasn't the kind of trip you've enjoyed in the past. I'm sad that this time was different for your family. I hope that before long your son will show he's ready for WDW again. The pictures do express that you did have some great times too and I'm glad you can share that.

mrdrift

Thanks for sharing the videos with all of us. I do see some happy times at the parks and sad that the trip wasn't as enjoyable as previous trip. Maybe in the future your family will be able to return for a fantastic time. Wishing your family all the best.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I have two more ready to go but have yet to be able to hog the net long enough! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom