The Disney Princes?

Cmdr_Crimson

they don't even speak in the movies.

Hate to damper buuuuut.......
Prince Florian (Snow White)Speaks & Sings
Prince Henry (Cinderella) Speaks
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty) Speaks & Sings
Prince Eric Speaks (The Little Mermaid) (Sings in the sequel with cast)
Prince Adam (Beast) Sings & Speaks
Prince Aladdin Sings & Speaks
John Smith Sings & Speaks
Li Shang Sings & Speaks
Naveen Sings & Speaks
Flynn Ryder Sings & Speaks
Kristoff Sings & Speaks..

They get no props in the parks lol
Sure they do...They just don't acknowledge it because they Shoehorn in the Princesses rather than the Prince For example...

This Castle Is Prince Phillips
sleeping_beauty_castle_dl_by_wdwparksgal-d1t3kyd.png

This Castle is Prince Henry's
2478964.jpg

loveofamouse

Hate to damper buuuuut.......
Prince Florian (Snow White)Speaks & Sings
Prince Henry (Cinderella) Speaks
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty) Speaks & Sings
Prince Eric Speaks (The Little Mermaid) (Sings in the sequel with cast)
Prince Adam (Beast) Sings & Speaks
Prince Aladdin Sings & Speaks
John Smith Sings & Speaks
Li Shang Sings & Speaks
Naveen Sings & Speaks
Flynn Ryder Sings & Speaks
Kristoff Sings & Speaks..

Sure they do...They just don't acknowledge it because they Shoehorn in the Princesses rather than the Prince For example...

This Castle Is Prince Phillips
sleeping_beauty_castle_dl_by_wdwparksgal-d1t3kyd.png

This Castle is Prince Henry's
2478964.jpg

First, I was being sarcastic and exaggerating. second, Shang, Kristoff, and Smith weren't Princes. They were boy toys (again, sarcasm). I'll rephrase. MOST play very small roles in the movies, not taking centerstage at all and were pretty much just supporting roles. They don't have the huge followings the girls do. Therefore, they aren't often tagging along for meet and greets. Instead, they are seen when the princesses need to appear as a couple, such as parades and shows.

Cmdr_Crimson

First, I was being sarcastic and exaggerating. second, Shang, Kristoff, and Smith weren't Princes. They were boy toys (again, sarcasm). I'll rephrase. MOST play very small roles in the movies, not taking centerstage at all and were pretty much just supporting roles. They don't have the huge followings the girls do. Therefore, they aren't often tagging along for meet and greets. Instead, they are seen when the princesses need to appear as a couple, such as parades and shows.

All I was trying to bring up is that they had some kind of a speaking/singing role in the film....

Matt_Black

Well, Shang and Smith are the principle love interests of characters who are in the Disney Princess line-up, so while not princes by birth or marriage, they are just as much Disney Princes in the way that Mulan is a Disney Princess. Same goes for Kristoff once Anna gets officially inducted.

morningstar

The thing is Gaston has more character than Hans...They never really build up anything to being memorable...Except for being Wadsworth Doucheington the 5th!

Hans has plenty of character. He's basically male Anna (see magic mirror theory). Especially compared to classic Disney princes that's quite a lot. Not as much as Gaston, but Gaston is a character (as in "You're such a character.)

loveofamouse

Yeah, I still dont see how mulan made the line up. She wasn't and didnt become a princess. To me, the princes doing meet and greets would be like Lumier or Sebastian doing one. Or mulans dad. Lol. They were just supporting roles. We only see these extra characters in parades and whatnot

loveofamouse

Because when the going got tough, she went out and kicked ***! The only princess more capable of handing out a beating would be Kida, and since her movie's not as popular, she's not in the line-up.

I love Mulan, but she isn't a princess. Alice had a popular movie and sells A LOT of merchandise. She's not in the line up. I'm just a stickler for accuracy, though. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom