The Choice Discussion Thread

DSquared

2015-11-01_19.46.04.jpg

My masterpiece is complete!

tcool

This isn't a joke.

In 2017, Twister in universal Orlando is being remade into a Jimmy Fallon ride.

6c1a46778a3e4a33ddef0244e3afbae9.gif

What a twist! It's not very shocking, and its been coming and been rumored for a while no matter how dumb of an idea I think it is. All I know is that it's going to use gasp screens! Not like Universal ever uses them anyways it's like what the first time ever?:rolleyes: At least now I'll enter that building though :oops:. Really wish I had seen Twister it looked cool, but guess that's not going to happen ever.

DinoInstitute

What a twist! It's not very shocking, and its been coming and been rumored for a while no matter how dumb of an idea I think it is. All I know is that it's going to use gasp screens! Not like Universal ever uses them anyways it's like what the first time ever?:rolleyes: At least now I'll enter that building though :oops:. Really wish I had seen Twister it looked cool, but guess that's not going to happen ever.
Hmm...Will the screens be kind of like how in rockin roller coaster you see the Aerosmith band?

spacemt354

Chili's

I always believe that basing attractions off of actual people or including celebrities and such just runs a greater risk of becoming outdated.

Even though Ellen and Bill Nye are still very popular, Universe of Energy is dated, and having them each look 20 years younger doesn't really help :p

Matt7187

Original Poster
I always believe that basing attractions off of actual people or including celebrities and such just runs a greater risk of becoming outdated.

Even though Ellen and Bill Nye are still very popular, Universe of Energy is dated, and having them each look 20 years younger doesn't really help :p
Also, if the rumors are true about Jimmy being a raging alcoholic and having marriage issues, then this ride may not even open. Who knows what NBC may do to him if he does something worse than injuring himself. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 3.0? o_O

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom