The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

First off enjoy Hersey as I have never been there but heard it is great. Keep an eye on the gas situation though.
I'm a passholder, so I'm up there every other weekend. It's a little over an hour away. I checked my passholder Facebook groups and people up there are saying that it's fine. They even showed a picture of the station across the street from the park completely empty.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I don't live in the city and can't walk anywhere, but I can possibly ride my bike places although there are no sidewalks, so I'd have to do some street riding. To the grocery store, it's basically down my street, onto a street and then a left. I did walk there once; it wasn't great. But I have a helmet and riding gear.
There are people who ride bikes and definitely people who roller skate here as well.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I'm a passholder, so I'm up there every other weekend. It's a little over an hour away. I checked my passholder Facebook groups and people up there are saying that it's fine. They even showed a picture of the station across the street from the park completely empty.
That is good to know. I do need to pop down there sometime.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Haven't been to Hershey since I was a little kid but I remember the Hershey kisses lamp poles on the main street and the outside air smelling like chocolate.
Please tell me somebody but me remembers the airport and when the racoon enclosure was where people could toss them candy.

StarWarsGirl

New phone shipped, it comes Friday.

Tomorrow I get an equally exciting package...I had FSA dollars that I had to use or lose, so I'm getting a new portable nebulizer.

I am ridiculously excited about it.:hilarious: It's apparently faster, quieter, and battery-operated (or wall operated). My old one takes forever and doesn't have a battery. I've worried about needing it on airplanes and such, but no more worries!

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
New phone shipped, it comes Friday.

Tomorrow I get an equally exciting package...I had FSA dollars that I had to use or lose, so I'm getting a new portable nebulizer.

I am ridiculously excited about it.:hilarious: It's apparently faster, quieter, and battery-operated (or wall operated). My old one takes forever and doesn't have a battery. I've worried about needing it on airplanes and such, but no more worries!
Which did you decide to go with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom