The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Speaking of cheese . . .

Yesterday, I borrowed the camera from hubby. Tried to get pix of my dog, who doesn't stand still for more than 1 second. I kept getting pix of his back paws or tail while he was running away from the camera. So I tried to bait him with cheese; but every time I'd try to take the picture, he'd jump up and grab the cheese right out of my hand, and run with it!!)

Finally, after going through about 1/2 package of cheese :rolleyes: to lure him toward the camera, I got a picture. I told him to "sit" in my "serious" voice. He looked perturbed that he actually had to "sit" for cheese. I tried to get a friendlier looking picture, but he wasn't having any part of that . . . (He's really much cuter in person, and sorry I couldn't get a nicer picture to share.) Note: If you click on the picture, it gets a bit larger. Hubby uploaded the picture for me. :)

View attachment 88535

Dang he is cute. Guessing he knows it too. :happy:

Cesar R M

Speaking of cheese . . .

Yesterday, I borrowed the camera from hubby. Tried to get pix of my dog, who doesn't stand still for more than 1 second. I kept getting pix of his back paws or tail while he was running away from the camera. So I tried to bait him with cheese; but every time I'd try to take the picture, he'd jump up and grab the cheese right out of my hand, and run with it!!)

Finally, after going through about 1/2 package of cheese :rolleyes: to lure him toward the camera, I got a picture. I told him to "sit" in my "serious" voice. He looked perturbed that he actually had to "sit" for cheese. I tried to get a friendlier looking picture, but he wasn't having any part of that . . . (He's really much cuter in person, and sorry I couldn't get a nicer picture to share.) Note: If you click on the picture, it gets a bit larger. Hubby uploaded the picture for me. :)

View attachment 88535
maybe its better if you take video? :hilarious:

Gabe1

Yes. Good ideas!

Well this birthday, for the adults I am busting out my jimmy buffet margaritaville margarita maker. And if you have ever played the game cornholes, we will have that setup in the backyard as well. And of course some good beer selections.

Oh yeah. And the kids will have stuff to do as well. :p

Yep, adults seem to act like little kids at children's Birthday parties. Grandma broke her arm playing badminton at my DS Birthday party years back.

Gabe1

I see your dilemma. On your next trip to WDW, eat at the Spirit of Aloha show and get a picture with one of the cute fire eaters or dancers.
fire-dancer-photobox2.jpg

Then put that bad boy on the fridge.

Or go down to the pool or waterpark and have a photo op with a lifeguard.

ky062910l.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
that indo canadians somehow destroy their homes or cars? o_O
I am unsure why it would be highest insurance rates.
They are BAD drivers. Worse than the other racial stereotypically bad driver.
Insurance companies make you pay for living/driving there.

Because I bounce all over Brampton, Mississauga, Thornhill etc., my broker lists my place of employment as our Head Office address in Vaughan; else wise I too would be paying out the wazoo for the privilege of driving in Brampton.

Goofyernmost

My DD has always been very thin and jeans that would stay up given her height were difficult to find. JCPennys always carried slim jeans but very few in number. I would take her jean shopping in the Middle of August when the school clothes were all out and buy a weeks worth of jeans. Done.
You buy jeans every week?:jawdrop: Are they disposable? Or is the washing machine broken?
;):joyfull:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was wondering how this was possible as my iPod just told me that the Orioles are leading the Twins. Then I looked on the MLB app. Two games at once.

So we could both win and lose today...at the same time...:cautious:

Or ... you could lose both games, as the Jays' split squads did yesterday.

It's a good game for me to watch, as this is quite likely our opening day line-up.
Clearly not the same for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom