The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

nelsonj3

Watchin’ a live stream of ResortTV1 from MK.
First he says Jack Wagner was the original SSE narrator…nope, that was Vic Perrin. I felt It was my duty to correct him on the live stream…!!!!! 🤣
Then he says you enter EPCOT from the south when you enter from SSE…wasn’t able to correct him on that one before another poster did…?!!!!! :hilarious:
You’d think a streaming Disney “expert” that’s been to WDW at least twice a week (excluding Covid shutdown) for umpteen years would know this stuff…!!!!! 🤪:D

ETA…
Jack Wagner (not the soap opera/Hallmark actor), but, a voice actor from back in the day, did do voice work for Disney. One of the more notable being the “Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor Mantenganse alejado de las puertas.” monorail spiel.
I know this is old, but I wanted to explain what I was talking about... lol. And no, I definitely don't have all the answers.

First, I was 100% wrong about the park direction at Epcot. I just got confused while on stream. I remember Martin short talking about heading to the real Canada via Spaceship Earth in the pervious Canada film, and I should have remembered that.

Secondly, when I mentioned Jack Wagner, I believe it was in reference to the breakdown narration that can often be heard throughout the park at MK (like when Peoplemover breaks down.) The weird thing is that I actually knew that Vic Perrin was the first narrator of Spaceship Earth until Cronkite took over in 1986, followed by Irons and then Dench. I even have an mp3 of Vic Perrin doing his narration that I downloaded years ago. Anyway... if I said Jack Wagner for SSE, then my brain must have been overheated. LOL. That's embarrassing.

Jack Wagner of course was the original monorail spiel narrator among other things (as you mentioned).

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight on stream and for being so kind about it here. lol

None of us are perfect.

So Over It

I know this is old, but I wanted to explain what I was talking about... lol. And no, I definitely don't have all the answers.

First, I was 100% wrong about the park direction at Epcot. I just got confused while on stream. I remember Martin short talking about heading to the real Canada via Spaceship Earth in the pervious Canada film, and I should have remembered that.

Secondly, when I mentioned Jack Wagner, I believe it was in reference to the breakdown narration that can often be heard throughout the park at MK (like when Peoplemover breaks down.) The weird thing is that I actually knew that Vic Perrin was the first narrator of Spaceship Earth until Cronkite took over in 1986, followed by Irons and then Dench. I even have an mp3 of Vic Perrin doing his narration that I downloaded years ago. Anyway... if I said Jack Wagner for SSE, then my brain must have been overheated. LOL. That's embarrassing.

Jack Wagner of course was the original monorail spiel narrator among other things (as you mentioned).

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight on stream and for being so kind about it here. lol

None of us are perfect.
Not that I really care, but just outta sheer curiosity.
Why do you take Disney owned audio and charge people donations to listen to them through your Patreon account? It's obviously not bothering Disney either, or they would have reached out to you by now asking it to stop. Much of the music can also be listened to via YouTube and other platforms for free. I'm just curious why you would ask for donations simply for uploading their music or ride narrations. Don't you guys earn enough $$$ walking around the parks for an evening?

By the way, saw that you strolled around the Boardwalk area recently. 👍
31422a.gif

Figgy1

Premium Member
Not that I really care, but just outta sheer curiosity.
Why do you take Disney owned audio and charge people donations to listen to them through your Patreon account? It's obviously not bothering Disney either, or they would have reached out to you by now asking it to stop. Much of the music can also be listened to via YouTube and other platforms for free. I'm just curious why you would ask for donations simply for uploading their music or ride narrations. Don't you guys earn enough $$$ walking around the parks for an evening?

By the way, saw that you strolled around the Boardwalk area recently. 👍
View attachment 627006
There are several threads where bloggers/vloggers are discussed https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/anyone-dislike-the-volggers-content.973535/#post-9849105 https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/anyone-dislike-the-volggers-content.973535/#post-9849105 https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...nce-on-company-decisions.963115/#post-9047248

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom