The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Currently watching "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"! :)
Has anyone else ever noticed the Hidden Mickey's in these doors in the movie...?

View attachment 205481

I noticed them several years ago, but, can't remember if ever posted about them.
Not sure of it was intentional or not, but, Harper Goff was the Art Director for the movie...! ;) :)
That is awesome! Wait til I show DS.

donaldtoo

That is awesome! Wait til I show DS.

Hahaaa...! Yes, pretty cool..! :)
I had to do a double take the first time I noticed them, and then was really paying attention the next time ('cause they're visible for a very short while, for the most part) to make sure I wasn't just imagining them.
Not even sure if they were a thing back in '71 when the movie was made...maybe it was an inside thing among Disney Imagineers, Animators, etc., before it became more public...either way, still so fun to see...! :)

Cesar R M

Sounds like a bunch of you were super productive today especially with your gardening. I'm jealous I haven't bought my plants yet, but I might this Thursday.

Kapono and I took a walk today we had to cut it short as westarted to get rained on, and I stopped to smell my neighbors lilacs(hers smells better than mine) and I saw a butterfly feeding on the nectar. That was pretty cool I took a couple pictures to share.
View attachment 205443

View attachment 205444

View attachment 205445

And a picture of my lilac bush. It is the first time it has bloomed this much since I have loved here and it has been almost 12 years.
View attachment 205446

By the way I would have tried to get better pictures but a little schnauzer kept pulling her leash that was on my wrist. I guess she saw home and wanted to get there.:)
We're getting a full blown here as well, similar flowers.
DSC_1446_DxO.jpg

BuddyThomas

Sounds like a bunch of you were super productive today especially with your gardening. I'm jealous I haven't bought my plants yet, but I might this Thursday.

Kapono and I took a walk today we had to cut it short as westarted to get rained on, and I stopped to smell my neighbors lilacs(hers smells better than mine) and I saw a butterfly feeding on the nectar. That was pretty cool I took a couple pictures to share.
View attachment 205443

View attachment 205444

View attachment 205445

And a picture of my lilac bush. It is the first time it has bloomed this much since I have loved here and it has been almost 12 years.
View attachment 205446

By the way I would have tried to get better pictures but a little schnauzer kept pulling her leash that was on my wrist. I guess she saw home and wanted to get there.:)
Nice shots. Phil has these in his backyard as well.

donaldtoo

Since I've been married('99), we have moved 4 times. I hate it.:mad: But pretty sure there will be one more move in my future, but it should be to Florida.:inlove: So I guess that will be ok.:)

DWifey and I have moved 1 time since we were married in Dec. of '88. We moved from our 2 bedroom apt. to the home we bought in Feb. of '90, and are still here. We still love the neighborhood and location in relation to the rest of Austin.
But, after our upcoming trip during the holidays to Key West, it may, potentially, get some consideration as the next and last place we move...! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom