The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

@figmentfan423 --

1. List of emergency items to always have on hand in basement, during tornado watch:

Water, food, batteries, flashlights, candles, matches, battery-operated radio, charged up cell phones

2. But here's Figmentfan423's emergency item for tornado or apocalypse:

sewing machine o_O Good lord, couldn't you have at least brought a bag of Cheetos or something with you?! :p
TdoMp57.gif

I agree lol.
Perhaps she already has a fridge full of goodies below there?

Cesar R M

Here's how I feel about preparing for Tornado's. Two things are going to happen in the space of about 30 seconds. First, the whole place collapses on me and I no longer have a need for anything other then medical care (hopefully).:grumpy: Second, I come up out of the basement and grab a bag of Cheetos to celebrate my good fortune.:mad:
But what if the cheetos died for the country by the tornado? D:

donaldtoo

They don't do middle school ones in my district unless your child needs help in a subject. I just got the letter for all the courses in high school he's eligible for next year. He qualified for all freshman courses so no conference for that either:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I could have requested one but it would be a waste of time. High school next year NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My older ds is also at the point I just get forms but I do keep in touch with his staff.

Our youngest, of 3, is already 22... :cyclops:
Time...she does indeed fly...!!!!! :eek: ;)

donaldtoo

Hope you had fun with your Mom and Pop!

We did indeed, thank you so much! :)
They had some great pics and video of the cruise, and some serious dancing from them, too...!!!!! :joyfull: Those 2 Energizer Bunnies still crack us up...!!!
I know so many here don't have one, or even both, of their parents around anymore. We are so blessed to have them both still around, and in great health! They are the 2 greatest people I have ever known in my entire life...!!!!! :happy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We did indeed, thank you so much! :)
They had some great pics and video of the cruise, and some serious dancing from them, too...!!!!! :joyfull: Those 2 Energizer Bunnies still crack us up...!!!
I know so many here don't have one, or even both, of their parents around anymore. We are so blessed to have them both still around, and in great health! They are the 2 greatest people I have ever known in my entire life...!!!!! :happy:

I'm glad that they had a nice cruise. It makes me smile that you are so appreciative of you parents. It also shows that they did their job well!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom