The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have a student I'm tutoring that I find irritating. He just annoys me. I feel a little guilty because in the past when I didn't like a student, they quite frankly did something to deserve it, but for some reason this guy rubs me the wrong way. And has my schedule locked up until May. Ugh

Try to find a positive about him, that's what I do. Then if I find them irritating I try to remind myself of something positive about them. Or just remind myself to have patience.

Goofyernmost

Try to find a positive about him, that's what I do. Then if I find them irritating I try to remind myself of something positive about them. Or just remind myself to have patience.
Wouldn't the most positive thing be that you're getting paid to put up with it. Try and remember the number of people that you have to put up with for no return at all. When they get the most irritating imagine what you are going to do with the money that might be fun.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The Braised Pork is the sole reason we are going there for a lunch. I originally didn't have it on my list because there's nothing really that DS will eat there, but I figured since it's QS, we will just get him something somewhere else, OR we'll give him snacks. I saw the menu and wasn't overly impressed, but the pictures I saw of that Braised Pork looked SO good, so we're going to go ahead and try it.

If you like BOG food or not it is worth a visit just to see. It is an amazing build. There isn't really any sound absorbtion in the place though so it gets loud, lots of guests stuff to the gills in there. Their menu has changed here and there not due to popularity more because it is difficult to serve dinner or lunch at that volume. The Braised Pork lends itself to mess kitchen style. I know they dumped the steak sandwich a while back cause cooked in mass it was coming out like shoe leather. I have read reviews of dinner similar for the steak. Others just love it.

I was originally happy to see they added breakfast thinking that would be good until I saw the offerings and reviews. It likely would do better as a buffet but it is so huge that might cause bottlenecks. It took a while for our food to be delivered to us and it was strange to have to self serve beverage etc. Seating kinda reminded me of Peco's Bill's trying to hunt down a seat to plop your rose on. I'm actually surprised they just have not gone to table serve completely for all meals. But you just can't ask for a better themed building.

Cesar R M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom