The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Hope your son's eye is o.k. You did the right thing by letting him decide if he wanted to stay there or come home. (Guys have their pride, and probably don't want their mother to come and pick them up in front of their pals.) I remember back when I was a kid, and my two brothers would have reacted exactly the same as your son did. Boys just like to rough-house with one another; it means nothing to them.

Unrelated to the above, but in another post you mentioned a Ganachery; I don't know what that is.
It is a high end chocolate shop. I hope it's good, I've had high end chocolates, and I still prefer Ghiradelli's. ha!

French Quarter

I love Murder She Wrote, I've seen them a lot of times, but I love her character.

Remember the ride at Universal about sound effects or something? I remember waiting and waiting and waiting so long and they just kept playing the theme song over and over and over again until I wanted to poke my eardrums out with a fork. But I still have love for Jessica Fletcher regardless. lol

French Quarter

Out for tonight. I hope to post a few more pictures tomorrow. I hope this is okay with everyone. Good night all. xoxo:happy:

Nighty night night.

2011-10-22-ipadcover4web.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom